Celebrity Equinox good for kids?

Peaches’Beaches

Hello! Is Celebrity a good cruise line for kids? I have been on the reflection 4 years ago when I was very much single without kids. I now have a 2 year old and can’t remember if that line had anything for young children to do? We will be travelling with another family who has a 6 and 8 year old daughter. Thank you for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In addition to being 3 yrs. old, the child must be TOTALLY potty-trained as in needing no assistance at all in using the bathroom (at least I know this is true on RCI). Just FYI to be aware of. :)

Just wanted to add that we had a great time on Celebrity with our girls, youngest was a little over 2. I'm not sure the other guests were thrilled to see us board with our four girls on a ten day cruise but as the days progressed they realized our kids were not little monsters. By the end of the cruise we had met some great people. Celebrity is an awesome line and I do believe they are becoming more child friendly. Side note, our youngest was close to 3 and completely potty trained so we had no issue with the pool.

Just wanted to add that we had a great time on Celebrity with our girls, youngest was a little over 2. I'm not sure the other guests were thrilled to see us board with our four girls on a ten day cruise but as the days progressed they realized our kids were not little monsters. By the end of the cruise we had met some great people. Celebrity is an awesome line and I do believe they are becoming more child friendly. Side note, our youngest was close to 3 and completely potty trained so we had no issue with the pool.

I’m so glad to here this. We haven’t made our decision just yet but it looks like no matter what Celebrity staff make the vacation awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums