Question on NCL Escape Studio Lounge 5pm Daily Meeting

robin13

So I'm doing my 2nd solo cruise but first on NCL's The Escape 4/14/18. I know that every night at 5pm there is a gathering in the Studio Lounge which I am planning on attending. I read that people sign up to eat dinner together and see shows which sounds great to me. My question is what time do they usually eat dinner at? I just want to make sure that I'm dressed to go out if the dinner is after the get together or if I can go back to the cabin and change for the night.

So looking forward to doing this cruise and meeting new people.

After the first night, most people came to the daily get together ready to go to dinner. I was on 2nd week of February and we had a flexible group. If someone needed extra time to get ready we waited. We knew in advance when we were going to the supper club as a group and that night everyone was ready to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

After the first night, most people came to the daily get together ready to go to dinner. I was on 2nd week of February and we had a flexible group. If someone needed extra time to get ready we waited. We knew in advance when we were going to the supper club as a group and that night everyone was ready to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Thanks so much for responding!! Now I know to be ready to go to dinner right after the meeting.

• 2 weeks later...

My experience on The Epic last year was that the group dinner arranged by the solo host was very early (6pm) and people who planned to attend would turn up to the meet ready for dinner. I don't like to eat early and just asked around if anyone else felt the same, and a few of us ended up arranging to do our own group meals later in the evening. I went to get ready for dinner after the meet... glass of wine in hand! Kinda hoping for a similar thing to happen when I'm on the Escape in July.