Swimming or hot tub in May in Fjords?

Lintravel

Hi. Just wondering what the chances of swimming are on the Britannia when we go to Fjords in May this year. Are the pools heated, or are any indoors/enclosed? I appreciate it could be anything from 5 degrees to 20 degrees outside weather but it wouldn't usually stop us going in a warm pool! Thanks!

We have been the last two years at the end of April and both times there were people swimming in the pools. Not many probably only about three to be honest. I assume they are heated I wouldn't know as I was going nowhere near them whilst wrapped up against the wind and cold. The only reason I went up there was because it was a short cut to the buffet ;)

Edit sorry just noticed.......Britannia pools are outside

Hi. Just wondering what the chances of swimming are on the Britannia when we go to Fjords in May this year. Are the pools heated, or are any indoors/enclosed? I appreciate it could be anything from 5 degrees to 20 degrees outside weather but it wouldn't usually stop us going in a warm pool! Thanks!

We were swimming in the Adult only pool in March last year the day after leaving southampton!

Weather was cold and windy but the pool was nice and warm. It was also empty which was nice ;)

we went mid may about 2 years ago and the weather was stunning

i remember being docked in flam and after a great day out on the railway into the mountains with snow at the top station we went back down to the port where it was lovely and i have a selfie being sat in hot tub with the snow in the mountains

the temperature was high teens all week