Ventura E730 cabin

smokey01

Hi,

We've been on Ventura a few times now, and I'm familiar with the superior deluxe cabins. I'm glad we've been allocated a 'covered' balcony i.e. People are not looking down on us but I know this cabin has had noise problems in the past because of the speakers in the lounge below. Has anyone stayed in this cabin recently? I'm just wondering whether they have added any sound proofing as all complaints were many years ago?

• 3 months later...

I am interested in any information about this cabin as friends have it for 35 nights. We are also above the night club in E733 for the same 35 nights. I believe, and hope, that this ours has less noise from below.

Anybody able to offer anything?

I am interested in any information about this cabin as friends have it for 35 nights. We are also above the night club in E733 for the same 35 nights. I believe, and hope, that this ours has less noise from below.

Anybody able to offer anything?

Well we did start the holiday off in cabin E730 and stayed there for 2 nights and it was relatively peaceful. On the second sea day I went off to the pool area for a few hours and returned to find my mother had had a terrible afternoon with noise with boom boom boom shaking the cabin. So she had called reception and they offered to move us straight away which probably indicates they are used to complaints from this cabin. It was a shame because otherwise it was great. I think it depends on what type of people your friends are and how long they stay in the cabin. The first 2 evenings I never heard anything really bad and I did not hear the boom boom shaking the cabin type of noise that my mother did. My mother is almost 80 and she spends a lot of time chilling out in the cabin so 2 weeks of it would have been a problem. If your friends are out and about a lot it may not be an issue.

Everything I've heard suggests that as E733 is on the opposite side of the ship it does not have the same issues.

stayed in E725 and no noise problems that side from 723 and 727 ( parents stayed either side of us) as you are above the walkway of havana and no speakers directly below.. so E733 should be similar. Cant help with the port side cabins sorry (even numbers)