Hello princess!!!

CricketCruiser

We missed you! Just today making arrangements to sail on the Regal Princess, April 8th (Western) to celebrate our 26th anniversary and my 57th b-day on April 10th. Can't wait to be back on Princess! It's been 14 years since we were on the Grand, my first cruise ever, such wonderful memories. Since then tried RC (ok), Celebrity (good), NCL (fine but not white glove service like Princess, plus they've changed since CEO left). SO EXCITED! Princess has always been my favorite. We usually get a balcony, but right now just trying to scrape the pennies together so we'll do an inside (1st time with an inside, looking forward to sleeping in :)).

All I care about is JUST FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET ON THE SHIP Have you ever been there? :D

take shuttle, taxi or uber to Pier 2 at Port Everglades, go thru terminal show them your passports and express boarding passes. Get cruise cards, sign health forms, get in line. gangway is on deck 4, show them your cruise card - they should let you on the ship.

"take shuttle, taxi or uber to Pier 2 at Port Everglades, go thru terminal show them your passports and express boarding passes. Get cruise cards, sign health forms, get in line. gangway is on deck 4, show them your cruise card - they should let you on the ship."

Funny! No, I meant financially, find a way to pay for a cruise. Oh well, I can't have a balcony this time, just get on the ship. Actually your response is helpful, I'm going to print and take with me. ;)Thanks Mike!

"take shuttle, taxi or uber to Pier 2 at Port Everglades, go thru terminal show them your passports and express boarding passes. Get cruise cards, sign health forms, get in line. gangway is on deck 4, show them your cruise card - they should let you on the ship."

Funny! No, I meant financially, find a way to pay for a cruise. Oh well, I can't have a balcony this time, just get on the ship. Actually your response is helpful, I'm going to print and take with me. ;)Thanks Mike!

Try a go fund me page!

Or you can stand on the off ramp with a sign like I do.

aJCzy8q4p80ktNchR6TmQxcPhIjnbyWSLZEj20O82III_3kwaUJ5eQJfAvSY307GmMwptcG0ZNrDSVjB4ZBars7sglD_aMWEbTqL8WSkAfmWxIX_zwMM20fZtHu4CxTNFqt7MSdQM9xH0WQ7vAGCxlxSc1_GLtHurH0th54PwqIc-sKXIlqg4fkQF0RA08Pwn6zvaRpQw2Xi0i8FsFWmTvfSEJMiUEUzG6OY3EtBEGqqWBQhNS8p5b1vevuIUfao3sOK-6JETTmRhbl2nbB8bbU-NRewhIdvCnhEQr6lv2MOd4gYmAkQtPA07sOiWKNcnF5hiBcWEEy4SoldWeynYqOedCCoR2C0kALepC7R8jDDIv_jQNdF581PCAHy9P4mxeze7S3Y3NNNxocBfS_-MTuPZsawiwAgFY-H7xo9huqZuInAl174_zu31R_9huZ4fXDnGzpIi6o89RQcbreeTWoNCn0NPUs65WgvrSnuDctTXGiJeWhLJXl5Wo7CeQsYXn7VUYoh_KSm2LUyvzaIsBBz7B6dj_QwBP0zxKJWiMV3AMb4syOYJloHCWTeNSvOPpxNEwanCmNU-WgDAxaiGSz4VTOKZmMfeRTg0vs=w448-h252-no

*snip* It's been 14 years since we were on the Grand, my first cruise ever, such wonderful memories. *snip*
We just booked Caribbean Princess after a ten-year absence. We, too, are excited to get back. Hope your cruise is excellent in every way!

Sounds silly, but cut out any paid for coffees and lunches a few days a week. Go with the inside and just get on the ship. You'll have a great time!

I'm with you Doreen, sacrifice whatever and just get on the ship. We're booking tonight or tomorrow, just researching travel agents tonight. Thanks :D

Great! I'm going to see if we have a meet & greet and sign up for the roll call. Why is this your favorite ship?

Doesn't look there is a meet and greet set up.

I liked the decor, the staff, the entire feel of the ship. And the buffet is quite amazing.