Britannia D720

Loveacruise1986

Hello so been allocated our balcony cabin today D720 -

Has anyone had this cabin? Any reviews? TIA

Hi were on Britannia 8th April and in D237 not been that far to front but at least its near the stairs as there are no central staircase on Britannia so that is a pain!!! but you can go staight up to sun decks and pool near retreat which is a nice area to sit with a pool normally quiet.

Hi were on Britannia 8th April and in D237 not been that far to front but at least its near the stairs as there are no central staircase on Britannia so that is a pain!!! but you can go staight up to sun decks and pool near retreat which is a nice area to sit with a pool normally quiet.

Hi, Excuse me hijacking another thread. I am sailing on Britannia in May in D238, opposite side of ship to your cabin. Did you find D deck a good deck to be located on? Were you pleased with your cabin? Thanks for any information you can offer.

Hi, Excuse me hijacking another thread. I am sailing on Britannia in May in D238, opposite side of ship to your cabin. Did you find D deck a good deck to be located on? Were you pleased with your cabin? Thanks for any information you can offer.

Hi not been yet as were going on 8th April will let know think we were on E deck last time but at the other end and a balcony were as this time its an inside only booked a few weeks ago so not bothered really .Will let you know how we get on.

We’ve stayed in D238 twice. Liked it the first time so went back. It was reasonably quiet and IMHO a good location. Would stay in the cabin again.

Last cabin steward we had (Belle - if memory serves me right) was wonderful. Far, far better than the first one and miles better than the awful steward our friends had next door). Hope she’s still on for you. I think she said she was going home in June so you may get her.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We’ve stayed in D238 twice. Liked it the first time so went back. It was reasonably quiet and IMHO a good location. Would stay in the cabin again.

Last cabin steward we had (Belle - if memory serves me right) was wonderful. Far, far better than the first one and miles better than the awful steward our friends had next door). Hope she’s still on for you. I think she said she was going home in June so you may get her.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

g

Thanks for your reply, very helpful.The cabin and deck sound promising. It makes all the difference when you get a decent steward. I hope I’m lucky enough to get Belle.