Promotions switch

mediator

I currently have a promotion that has $200 obc and dinner for two at a specialty restaurant. They are now offering free gratuities which is more than the obc (10 night ) but it does not include dinner. The difference is $59.00... which is a wash with the dinner.

The new promo for gratuities does not say new bookings. If I switch do I have to give up the dinner?

Thanks

If you switch, you get the new promotion and lose everything from the previous promotion.

do they just switch the promotion or is it a cancel/rebook like what most other cruise lines do?

i am also thinking of switching promotions but the price of my cruise went up compare to when i book it

do they just switch the promotion or is it a cancel/rebook like what most other cruise lines do?

i am also thinking of switching promotions but the price of my cruise went up compare to when i book it

I have had it both ways. Cancel & re-book with a new booking no., or same booking no., new promo.

Unless you have a non-refundable deposit it really doesn't matter how Princess makes the switch.

I just did exactly what you are asking. The Princess agent was able to do it in the same reservation, and yes I lost the $200 per person onboard credit and the specialty dining, however my net savings after losing these items was still over $350 per person on the fare so a no brainer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I had the same promotion with OBC and dinner, and the newest promo actually saved me a lot more money with paid gratuities. I called and they switched promos no problem, without cancelling my room. So while I lost the OBC and dinner, I saved $675 on gratuities and My fare even went down $100.

The current promotion comes with current pricing. If you switch you will need to pay the current price, so you will have to figure out if the current price with the current amenities is a better deal than what you originally booked.

Has been a cancel and rebook when we have done it

If there is currently no available cabin in the category you booked (such as, for example, BD), then you cannot book a new promotion. But by cancelling there is not a cabin (one that was yours) available and you can get the current price and amenities. This may be what happened to you.

If you do have to cancel and rebook, you also lose your confirmed dining room assignment and any booked shore excursions will be canceled and refunded. Also any EZAir reservation will be lost.

I currently have a promotion that has $200 obc and dinner for two at a specialty restaurant. They are now offering free gratuities which is more than the obc (10 night ) but it does not include dinner. The difference is $59.00... which is a wash with the dinner.

The new promo for gratuities does not say new bookings. If I switch do I have to give up the dinner?

Thanks

The new promo also includes a $300 air credit

Hi, does anybody know if I have OBC with NCL, can I use it to pay for the gratuities. Yes, I know RCCL allows that, but the question is does NCL allow that too?

Assuming you mean "Princess" instead of "NCL", the answer is yes even though you may read Princess statements that say otherwise.