Which pier does Seaside dock at in San Juan?

Lovetocruise2002

Sailing Seaside this July and trying to plan out our day in San Juan. Anyone know which pier the Seaside docks at?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have always docked at OSJ pier. We were on Seaside in December. Suggest visiting both forts, Governor's mansion and walking around town. A full day.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Forums mobile app

We have always docked at OSJ pier. We were on Seaside in December. Suggest visiting both forts, Governor's mansion and walking around town. A full day.

Thanks! Probably going to tour El Morro. Any suggestions as to whether we should do the ship excursion or on our down? Is a far walk from OSJ pier?

It's a pretty long walk UP the hill (maybe 25 minutes! There is a free trolley that circles and includes stops at bot forts. Not sure how late it runs, since you are only there from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. (unless the schedule changed). The trolley is on the main street. When you leave the terminal, turn left and go toward the ferry terminal The stop is in front of the Subway store across the street from the CVS pharmacy. The walk back is nice and DOWNHILL!

I hadn't been there since the storm. Friends of ours were there four week ago on a different cruise line and said it was open. There are two different ones, but I assumed they were talking about the circle route.

The trolley was no longer running in December. Did they restart service?

It's a pretty long walk UP the hill (maybe 25 minutes! There is a free trolley that circles and includes stops at bot forts. Not sure how late it runs, since you are only there from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. (unless the schedule changed). The trolley is on the main street. When you leave the terminal, turn left and go toward the ferry terminal The stop is in front of the Subway store across the street from the CVS pharmacy. The walk back is nice and DOWNHILL!

Is the trolley jammed packed all the time? I read on another site that it was really hard to get on. I'm not sure either if walking is great idea either at the end of July? The excursion through MSC is $49pp....