MSC Website

sanbixby

Good East Coast Snowy Afternoon,

I know MSC's website is notoriously bad but can ANYONE access ANYTHING today. I keep getting log in errors and username/password errors and then errors as I try to reset the passwords.

This is getting old. I really wish they would spend some $ fixing their website.

I just tried it, could log in but it won’t load booking info.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you have your reservation number, you can log in with your name and that number and it will load that reservation. A pain for people with multiple reservations, but a way to get in if you have to make a change or see something.

Under the login or manage booking dropdown, chose I have an existing booking instead of entering your email and password. This has worked for me when my email won't bring up my reservation (US site).

I honestly feel a little bit guilty sharing this , but since you asked . . . We got on to the website today to fill in the on line check in information and had no problems whatsoever . In fact they sent our e-documents and luggage tags and we don't sail until June ( on the Seaside ). We fully expected to get the message that the documents would not be available until the 20 days til sail date.

I'm not sure if it matters or not but we booked while on board the Divina last July and paid the cruise in full in January of 2018.

I'm not trying to be a smart a$$ or anything , I just wanted to share our experience .

I too could not view anything on the site BUT was able to via the email link confirm tickets. I called MSC last evening and they told me I would no longer be able to view or add anything to any booking information since it had been “sent to the ship”. They did assure me I would be able to view it all again once we board Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I honestly feel a little bit guilty sharing this , but since you asked . . . We got on to the website today to fill in the on line check in information and had no problems whatsoever . In fact they sent our e-documents and luggage tags and we don't sail until June ( on the Seaside ). We fully expected to get the message that the documents would not be available until the 20 days til sail date.

I'm not sure if it matters or not but we booked while on board the Divina last July and paid the cruise in full in January of 2018.

I'm not trying to be a smart a$$ or anything , I just wanted to share our experience .

I just logged on to see if we could print our e-docs because we sail in May and got the answer that we weren't within the 20 days of sailing. Strange how you were able to print and not us:confused:

Thanks for sharing. It seems as if you were in the minority. I was able to get in today and make the final payment for our June cruise but I have not been able to update any of the information for the travelers in our party. Baby steps.

Thanks everyone. I know from our experience last year, with the website, for our Divina cruise, that it is fickle at best. I had just hoped to check more off my to-do list on my unexpected snow day off. I was able to make final payment today so yay for that!