hairblowers

Pappa Smurff

There may be some exceptions that we so not know about but every cabin that we we have ever had has had a drier.

DON

None in the cabins on Carnival Inspiration. Don't know if that's a general Carnival thing or just on that ship.

All ships I have been on, except possibly our first two cruises in the '70's,(can't remember) have had hair dryers. They are usually not as powerful as I am used to, but they work--it just takes a little longer than at home.

I suppose there may be some smaller or older or more unusual ships that don't.

If you plan on bringing your own, be aware some outlets are designed for low amperage devices like electric shavers. A hair dryer will blow the breaker. Other outlets are very close together https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2178708 Other wires and connections may have to be disconnected for large hair dryer ground interrupter to fit

Yes, some outlets wono't support hair dryers--usually the one in the bathroom, meant only for shavers.

Also, on some ships, the outlets near the desk may make it difficult to have more than one item plugged in at a time, because the outlets are so close together. If the plug is one of the larger ones, I have had to unplug other things such as battery chargers while using the dryer, which is annoying, although not such a big deal.