Classic Beverage Package

Nana57

Canned sodas are supposed to be included, however some bars don't have all the canned sodas so you will get fountain. Smoothies and not included. But non aloholic slushy blended drinks are (virgin pina colada etc).

Is there a gratuity added to the drinks under the $9?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Gratuities are included in the package. Any $9 limit relates to the price advertised before gratuity, so you can get $9 drinks.

This is a list of included beverages for the drink packages:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/premium-classic-and-standard

For the Classic package, if you want anything over the $9 limit, you can just pay the difference plus 18% gratuity.

All regular coffee drinks are included, but most alcoholic coffee drinks are above the $9 limit. (I believe there are still a couple within the limit)

Smoothies are those fancy healthy drinks usually made with fruits, veggies, protein powder, etc. Slushy drinks are the ones you find at the bars - from those frozen drink machines - like frozen margaritas, etc.

Smoothies are not included, but frozen drinks are - as long as you stick with the included alcohol brands.

I also have the added perk of the classic pkg. Can I get fresh squeezed OJ in the buffet on Eclipse and do I have to ask a waitstaff for it ?

How about hot chocolate (not the powdered kind) and where can I get this ?

I also have the added perk of the classic pkg. Can I get fresh squeezed OJ in the buffet on Eclipse and do I have to ask a waitstaff for it ?

How about hot chocolate (not the powdered kind) and where can I get this ?

Yes, real OJ is included although it's not real fresh squeezed. In the buffet you need to ask a waiter for it. Hot chocolate is included as are all fancy coffees/teas. Pretty much all drinks are included (except smoothies) you just pay extra for anything over $9.

Yes, real OJ is included although it's not real fresh squeezed. In the buffet you need to ask a waiter for it. Hot chocolate is included as are all fancy coffees/teas. Pretty much all drinks are included (except smoothies) you just pay extra for anything over $9.

The smoothies are under the $9 drink price. Since they are not included if you wanted one and are on the Classic Drink Package would that mean you would pay full price?

The smoothies are under the $9 drink price. Since they are not included if you wanted one and are on the Classic Drink Package would that mean you would pay full price?

Smoothies (real smoothies the ones made with real fruit and stuff) from the Aqua spa cafe don't count as a "beverage". They are not included in the beverage package. You would pay full price. Sort of silly really since fruit is included in your cruise fare, and water or juice is included. But throwing those items in a blender seems to void all that. go figure.....:rolleyes: Non alcoholic blended drinks are included (virgin pina colada etc).

Canned sodas are supposed to be included, however some bars don't have all the canned sodas so you will get fountain. Smoothies and not included. But non aloholic slushy blended drinks are (virgin pina colada etc).

Smoothies from the Spa Cafe are not included, BUT alcoholic slushy drinks are included: pina colada, mudslides, daiquiris, mojitos, etc included. -as is coffee from cafe del Bacio