Haneda Tokyo airport to Yokohama cruise pier transportation question

coconutmonkey

Can anyone tell us how to get from the Haneda tokyo airport to the cruise ship terminal in Yokohama? Is there a train we can take? Are there express buses that get us there? Any idea how much the fares would be?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

you might do a search, this topic has been covered a number of times.

We are going to take a bus from HND to YCAT (Yokohama City Airport Terminal) and then a taxi to our hotel which is near the cruise port terminal. You can also take a taxi or the train which again has been covered in other threads along with the cost.

To help you, the following is a video with step by step instructions on how to take the bus to YCAT, it's very easy.

you might do a search, this topic has been covered a number of times.

We are going to take a bus from HND to YCAT (Yokohama City Airport Terminal) and then a taxi to our hotel which is near the cruise port terminal. You can also take a taxi or the train which again has been covered in other threads along with the cost.

To help you, the following is a video with step by step instructions on how to take the bus to YCAT, it's very easy.

Thanks for the reply and information. I have tried doing a search with the words haneda + yokohama but found nothing.

Can anyone tell us how to get from the Haneda tokyo airport to the cruise ship terminal in Yokohama?

We took the Limousine Bus to YCAT.

Out of immigration ticket counter on your left.

600y pp.

Downstairs to gate 7 (I think) and wait for next bus.

Taxi from YCAT to our hotel (which was walking distance to terminal) was I think about 1,500 - 2,000y.

Both very easy.

I am a little bit confused. I think I read somewhere (now I can't find the post) that transportation options at Haneda to Yokohama were limited in the evening hours and that the limo (or was it the train) stopped running at 5 pm. We will be flying into Haneda next year and departing from Yama****a Pier (that's another question....anyone have experience departing from there rather than Osanbashi?) I believe there is a bus which departs Haneda with a stop at Yama****a Park and also the Marine Tower. This seems to run relatively often and into the evening hours. Can someone confirm this? We will probably be booking a hotel within walking distance of Yama****a Pier.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
I am a little bit confused. I think I read somewhere (now I can't find the post) that transportation options at Haneda to Yokohama were limited in the evening hours and that the limo (or was it the train) stopped running at 5 pm. We will be flying into Haneda next year and departing from Yama****a Pier (that's another question....anyone have experience departing from there rather than Osanbashi?) I believe there is a bus which departs Haneda with a stop at Yama****a Park and also the Marine Tower. This seems to run relatively often and into the evening hours. Can someone confirm this? We will probably be booking a hotel within walking distance of Yama****a Pier.

Thanks.

Yama****a Park and Pier are at the South end of the Yokohama waterfront.

The pier is primarily for cargo ships, but small cruise ships occasionally call there.

Just North of the Yama****a pier is a famous old Japanese Ocean Liner (permanently tied up as a tourist attraction), called Hikawa Maru.

Just North of the old liner is Osanbashi Cruise Terminal.

From Yama****a Pier, if you walk inland a few streets, you will find yourself in Yokohama's Chinatown.

In Chinatown you will also find the terminus station (Motomachi-Chukagai) of the Minato-Mirai subway line that will take you directly to Yokohama Station in Yokohama, and then to Shibuya Station and Shinjuku Station in Tokyo.

Nearly every train and subway train in Japan run until at least 11pm, every day of the year.