Question about Elite Plus and the Complimentary Cappucino, Espresso and Lattes benefi

caymancouple

Where do you get these? Can you go to the Café or is it just in the dining room and restaurants?

Al Bacio. You can get them in the MDR, but a waiter needs to get it. They really don't like to run to Al Bacio, especially from deck 3. I've recommended that they keep a supply at each restaurant to avoid losing a server for what could be a long time, but they choose not to. I usually get a supply of Tea Forte at Michael's Club and bring it with me.

I didn't realize this. I'm on a repo next month without a drink package and not in a suite this time. Is the Forte tea and say, an Americano coffee complimentary? If so, this is great news.

Should be, but don't be surprised if the waiter tells you can't get it. I just can't bring myself to demand that he gets it since it would really slow down service to others. On one cruise a sat in a section of the MDR that really wasn't busy and the Asst. Waiter brought a tea for me and a Specialty Coffee for my DW every night.

OH, sorry to confuse you, I don't mean in the MDR. I mean... can I get complimentary Americano coffee and Forte tea at Al Bacio as an E+ perk?

Sorry I misunderstood. Yes, you can get it at Al Bacio.

Edited by Orator

OH, sorry to confuse you, I don't mean in the MDR. I mean... can I get complimentary Americano coffee and Forte tea at Al Bacio as an E+ perk?

Yes, you can get complimentary Americano coffee and specialty tea at Al Bacio as E plus benefit.

Just want to add that as Elite or Elite Plus you can have a small breakfast in the Tuscany on Solstice Class ships from 8AM to 10AM each morning. That does have cafe mochas, cappuccinos and espressos plus other drinks such as bloody and virgin mary's, etc. These have no charge.

I don't know where this breakfast is served on other Celebrity ships or if this will be offered on Edge.

Il Secondo Bacio, port side, in the Ocean View buffet also serves cappuccinos and so on, but I don't know if they serve specialty teas.

Do you know if that E+ benefit includes a Café Mocha' date=' too? It's our first time trying out the benefit on a repositioning without a drink package. Thanks![/quote']

The wording on the benefits list says "Complimentary Tea, Cappuccino, Latte or Expresso". That doesn't in include a vanilla latte or café mocha. You can get the café mocha in the elite continental breakfast. It is held in the Tuscan every morning from 8:00 am - 10:00 am.

All of these elite+ benefits will be listed on a sheet that will be in your stateroom when you arrive.

Have fun and a good trip.

I've had mochas in Al Bacio and not been charged. Also hot chocolate.

I was also able to get other drinks including vanilla lattes when elite + tier was first started around late 2013. In recent years they have been very strict with me not allowing any flavored drinks. I think it changed when there became so many more elite +. The first cruise we took as elite+ there were only 20 people at that level. Things have changed a lot in the 15 years we have been cruising with Celebrity!

The reg brand tea bags at the buffet and AQ spa cafe are pretty good..a bit weak but many nice choice..It's Fields and Select ...they have herbal, organic reg and caffeine free, etc

Favorite of course is the Tea Forte

We have always been able to order any of the items at the Cafe Al Bacio except the ones with alcohol. We always go there first before going to Blu for breakfast so I can get an Earl Gray tea bag and DH can get an Americano...and then take it to Blu. They will also make you an iced Chai latte as well...we were lucky to be moved to Elite + when they created that level back in '13 and have loved these extra benefits! LuAnn