Motorcycle Cruises on Celebrity [emoji106]

MeCruise2

Came off the Eclipse last week and we had a blast on this 14 nighter!!! Met a group from Vegas that were great folks! Even part of history in Bonaire with ETA $ Celebrity. Capt Leo and some other officers were there. By mistake I dumped my pics so if anyone can share with me for Bonaire let me know. Thanks.

Already booked for the Dec Holiday Bike Cruise plus that other that we won at a rally! Damn 2 more bike cruises in 2 years. Yeah!!!!!!

If you have questions feel free.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 5 months later...
Came off the Eclipse last week and we had a blast on this 14 nighter!!! Met a group from Vegas that were great folks! Even part of history in Bonaire with ETA $ Celebrity. Capt Leo and some other officers were there. By mistake I dumped my pics so if anyone can share with me for Bonaire let me know. Thanks.

Already booked for the Dec Holiday Bike Cruise plus that other that we won at a rally! Damn 2 more bike cruises in 2 years. Yeah!!!!!!

If you have questions feel free.

If for any reason you cannot make it on your upcoming cruises, let me know. We would be happy to take your place and ride! ;)

Seriously, if you have time, could you give us a short trip report, mainly focusing on the rides on each island. An ETA cruise is on our bucket list. But honestly we are concerned with the less-than-perfect Caribbean roads we've seen.

Thanks!

~Bob~