Silverseas bar hours

gotallanswers

Hi everyone, I'm going on the silverseas wind mid-November and was wondering how late the bar is open until? I enjoy drinking into the wee hours of at least 2-3am or later on vacation and was wondering if the bar is open until then. I saw they serve food 24/7 which is also awesome.

Hi everyone, I'm going on the silverseas wind mid-November and was wondering how late the bar is open until? I enjoy drinking into the wee hours of at least 2-3am or later on vacation and was wondering if the bar is open until then. I saw they serve food 24/7 which is also awesome.

I’m going to say from our experience it’s like 1 AM. Now I’m only thinking and remembering back to our Wind and Spirit cruises so they may have different hours on different ships and maybe even different itineraries.

Our experience has been “as long as you’re there”.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Could be the bartender on duty. We usually don’t stay out until 1 AM but I clearly remember “last call” by Marilyn in the Panorama on the Wind the few times we have. :) They also close down the Pool Bar pretty much at the end of the food service at the Pool Grill. In fact, actually wrote that up one cruise. We were in the Med in June during a heat wave a couple of years ago and it was glorious at night around the pool. Had to go in and get our own drinks after 10:00-10:30 PM. Wasn’t a big deal but it would have been nice if they had kept the Pool Bar open. There were some 12-20 people out there almost every night so not asking for a bar to stay open for one or two couples.

Edited by Randyk47

You also can have pretty much whatever you want in your suite. We had a full bloody-mary bar set up the entire cruise!

That’s true and many people on the Med cruise I mentioned went to their suites and brought wine and whatever beverages we all had in our suites back to the Pool Deck. Got to be kind of an on-ship BYOB party around the pool for a few nights.

Thanks for all the answers. Does anyone know if you order appetizers to the bar? Like if I want charred octopus I can tell my butler a day in advance and he can bring it to the bar while I have a pre dinner drink or three!

I have no idea, but this is a brilliant idea that I will ask for next year!

They do bring pre-dinner appetizers around as a matter of course in both The Bar and the Panorama Lounge.

I should clarify that my previous response regarding bar hours was in reference to The Bar, and not other venues where alcohol is served.

They do bring pre-dinner appetizers around as a matter of course in both The Bar and the Panorama Lounge.

I should clarify that my previous response regarding bar hours was in reference to The Bar, and not other venues where alcohol is served.

Awe so the bar is the late night spot! I have 7 sea days straight! So not early mornings for me.