My first cruise in pics

Bikerboy32

Thanks for the post,we've booked to go on Brilliance of the Seas,jan 2012 on the 8-night fly/cruise package with balcony cabin(£1300 p.p aorox)to Dubai,U.A.E.Despite the recent middle-east trouble we felt this cruise was good value and would give us some in-sight to a cultural change that we would be educated from and would get a better appreciation of with first hand experience but from the care and safety of R.C.C.I's take on Arabian Gulf cruising.(We wouldnt go on our own let's say).I have a work colleauge who went to dubai last summer on a package holiday and was unbearably hot even in the shade!January should be much cooler.

the cruise pics from Aventure were taken on the G.E x5 digital camera which we bought last summer for £139 locally.A very good price considering the results!The camera had onlu just been released when we got it.Not bad for a few snaps!Im in the proces of updating the photo albums with Tenerife and ship shots which i omitted last time so look out for that.Cheers Roger T bikerboy32

Thank you for sharing. Looks like you had a great time!

Well it was certainly an Adventure!pardon the pun.Looking forward to Dubai and Emirates aboard '|Brilliance' next january,can't wait!

regards roger t Bikerboy32

• 6 years later...

Hi everyone,just to say my wife and I are 'Returning to Brilliance 'in three days time for a 12 night European cruise to Venice,I have a new camera (Kodac X42 zoom bridge) and will be posting more pictures on our return.We are now on Cruise no.5 after doing Anthem last year out of New Jersey..Bye for now