Entrance to Airport lounge when suite is booked

reece.twiggwhite

Hi all,

We have booked premium economy seats for our flight for our Caribbean cruise in December. I have read that you get access to the lounge at Birmingham airport if you have booked these? Is this correct?

Also how do you get access, is it printed on your boarding passes etc?

Many thanks

We have, apart from one cruise, always had Premium Economy seats when flying to the Caribbean. We have never been given free access to the Airport Lounge. We've always booked it ourselves as it's a lovely way to avoid the noise and bustle of the main departure area, also breakfast is included. We've booked the No. ! Lounge at Gatwick - found the one at the North Terminal to be better than the South but I think the South Lounge may have been renovated since we were there. There was fruit, yoghurt, cereals, pastries plus one hot item included in the cost. If you wanted other hot items you had to pay for them. We thought it was good value.

If you book a Thomson holiday, using Thomson flights, and book pe, you get all the extras like fast track security, lounge access etc, but none of these when P&O use Thomson as a charter flight.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app

When we've booked an expensive holiday with the other major high st TA,either land or cruise,we've always been given the lounge.You have to ask though or they will not offer.

Hi we have had three flights premium economy with P and O at BHAM and 3 Gatwick no lounge included I believe we had a couple of fast tracks free with them but no lounge we booked this ourselves and this also comes with fast track with No 1 lounges

Mrs Blue Sky