Oceania Cruises Adds Free Laundry and Upgraded Room Service to Concierge Class

LauraS

Just talked with our O PCC and she confirmed the laundry perk is for concierge cabins and above, the 3 bags of laundry perk is for each segment on a Grand Voyage and the perk does not need to be listed on a confirmation in order for it to apply. So if you were worried about making sure it was listed on the confirmation like we were, no worries. All is good. Just thought I'd pass this along.

Just talked with our O PCC and she confirmed the laundry perk is for concierge cabins and above, the 3 bags of laundry perk is for each segment on a Grand Voyage and the perk does not need to be listed on a confirmation in order for it to apply. So if you were worried about making sure it was listed on the confirmation like we were, no worries. All is good. Just thought I'd pass this along.

Sounds great, thanks for checking.

Bill

Thanks Laura for catching this update so quickly!! Here's the link that was just posted on the Oceania site: https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/riviera/suites-staterooms/concierge-level-veranda-stateroom/

The 3 bags of laundry perk only applies to the Concierge Level cabins (A1, A2, A3 and A4) from what I can tell. There is no mention of the perk when you go to the descriptions of any of the higher levels. Our TA is asking Oceania if you're on a Grand Voyage, do you get 3 bags of laundry per leg of the GV or 3 bags for the entire length of the GV?

Also, the fine print says "+ Up to 20 garments per laundry bag. 3 day turnaround time and laundry will not be accepted 3 days prior to disembarkation"

If you use this link and then click on the Penthouse link, one sees that Penthouse passenger will also get the new laundry perk, up to 3 bags. This makes me very happy. We will be on O for the first time in December and in a PH. This, among other amenities, may get me hooked!

If you use this link and then click on the Penthouse link, one sees that Penthouse passenger will also get the new laundry perk, up to 3 bags. This makes me very happy. We will be on O for the first time in December and in a PH. This, among other amenities, may get me hooked!

You can count on getting hooked on O! Even without this new perk! My sister and I agonized about paying the price for O when we took our first cruise on Regatta, but when we realized the value overall, we've been back again and again! Our next cruise, on Marina (our third on her), is from Lima to Papeete in a PH! Easy to get hooked. We still agonize over cost but what the heck - we won't live forever - so off we go again and again!

I just booked the Marina yesterday, a Veranda Concierge (A4) room. Will I be grandfathered into these perks, or do they only apply to bookings made after October 28th?

From the article, Roll out dates:

• Regatta: October 17, 2017
  • Riviera: October 17, 2017
  • Insignia: October 20, 2017
  • Marina: October 28, 2017
  • Sirena: October 30, 2017
  • Nautica: November 6, 2017