P&O Suites

BarneyCat

Pices 14 - we must have very different ideas of size. C749 is the suite on Oceana I was talking about. To us it is large, yes the aft suites on Azura/Ventura are small. We haven't been in the Aurora Penthouse suite and I can see from the 360 degree tour that it is very large. All I can say is that I would be very happy if the suites on Azura/Ventura were as big as C749. No way can that be described a a small suite - in my opinion of course!

Not the BE suites? It's a good question, because frequently an upgrade proves to be anything but, but in this case if you rule out the BE suites it can only be a genuine upgrade.

I very much like the aft suites on Ventura and Azura - about the only way you can get a decent sized suite on these ships.

The suites on B and below on the stern and the ones on R deck are all the same size, apart from the balconies.

Never looked at the BE grade.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Pices 14 - we must have very different ideas of size. C749 is the suite on Oceana I was talking about. To us it is large, yes the aft suites on Azura/Ventura are small. We haven't been in the Aurora Penthouse suite and I can see from the 360 degree tour that it is very large. All I can say is that I would be very happy if the suites on Azura/Ventura were as big as C749. No way can that be described a a small suite - in my opinion of course!

I have no idea about the larger ships. I realise the Aurora Penthouse suites can't be compared to, they are my favourite. However comparing the midship suites on the Aurora and the Oriana to the Oceana suite, they are definitely larger than the Oceana suite we had. The furniture (sofa and two comfortable armchairs) alone would be too big for the Oceana suite. So I was disappointed with the size of our suite on the Oceana. Like you it's only my opinion. I'm sure for someone who doesn't usually book a suite, they will be delighted with it.

I have no idea about the larger ships. I realise the Aurora Penthouse suites can't be compared to, they are my favourite. However comparing the midship suites on the Aurora and the Oriana to the Oceana suite, they are definitely larger than the Oceana suite we had. The furniture (sofa and two comfortable armchairs) alone would be too big for the Oceana suite. So I was disappointed with the size of our suite on the Oceana. Like you it's only my opinion. I'm sure for someone who doesn't usually book a suite, they will be delighted with it.

And yet in size terms they are both about the same. I have an old brochure which gives the size of all cabins.

Perhaps it was the layout of the suites which you did not like or seemed to give less space.

And yet in size terms they are both about the same. I have an old brochure which gives the size of all cabins.

Perhaps it was the layout of the suites which you did not like or seemed to give less space.

What you are forgetting is the size given is not just of the suite but includes the balcony, and the balcony on the Oceana is actually huge.

What you are forgetting is the size given is not just of the suite but includes the balcony, and the balcony on the Oceana is actually huge.

No I have the separate sizes as well. From the Princess site. It was for sea Princess so the same ship.

Well what can I say. The size is no doubt the overall size and the bathroom on the Oceana is probably larger but the living area is in my opinion smaller. I found the furniture uncomfortable. The sofa was small and the two armchairs were those with wood around and not real armchairs. If you and others think the suite enormous that's fine. I was disappointed but as I've said it's just my opinion.

I don't know which suite you have on Oceana but our very favourites are the ones on C deck. The aft suites are fantastic, much larger than any other suite we've been on - apart from those on Adonia - and when you go from there to one on Azura/Ventura you really see the difference. You could probably fit the Azura/Ventura aft suite into the Oceana one at least twice if not nearly three times! Enjoy yourselves. We've always found the different Butlers on Oceana really great. There's only usually one Butler because there are only 6 suites.

Not sure you've got the comparison between the aft suites on Azura/Ventura and Oceana quite right:

Oceana Cabin C749

Deck C, Aft, Starboard, Oceanview.

Size: 0695 sq. ft

Ventura Cabin A752

Deck A, Aft, Port, Oceanview.

Size: 0742 sq. ft

And much more of Oceana C749 is balcony too!

Not sure you've got the comparison between the aft suites on Azura/Ventura and Oceana quite right:

Oceana Cabin C749

Deck C, Aft, Starboard, Oceanview.

Size: 0695 sq. ft

Ventura Cabin A752

Deck A, Aft, Port, Oceanview.

Size: 0742 sq. ft

And much more of Oceana C749 is balcony too!

The two suites at the stern on A. Deck are much bigger. Everyone has said that. That is why they are sold at a premium. The others at the stern and the ones on R deck are the same shape and size apart from balconies.

The two suites at the stern on A. Deck are much bigger. Everyone has said that. That is why they are sold at a premium. The others at the stern and the ones on R deck are the same shape and size apart from balconies.

We were fortunate to be allocated A752 on Azura a few years ago when we booked a saver guarantee suite at a very cheap price. The suite is very large with a dining table and chairs which is useful if you want to eat in the suite and still plenty of space. Although very nice I wouldnt have been prepared to pay the full price as I dont think it was worth the extra cost.

Well what can I say. The size is no doubt the overall size and the bathroom on the Oceana is probably larger but the living area is in my opinion smaller. I found the furniture uncomfortable. The sofa was small and the two armchairs were those with wood around and not real armchairs. If you and others think the suite enormous that's fine. I was disappointed but as I've said it's just my opinion.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app