Costa drink package difference

SweetsugarNL

• 2 weeks later...

This is current on Costa. I copied and pasted from a page that you only have access to when you have booked a cruise. It looks as if the new cruise plus drinks packages from next year night be different. I'lll try and found out and post. Sorry about the font but I wanted it too look different from the stuff I got off the site.

Alicat

Coffee and cappuccinos to recharge your batteries, refreshing soft drinks and beers to sip by the pool, your favourite aperitifs and a good selection of spirits. Refined pairings of wines selected for Costa by the Italian Sommelier Association.

Playing, moving around, exploring... it all makes children very thirsty: a special selection of cold drinks, smoothies and fruit juices and delicious chocolate drinks is just what they need.

IDEAL FOR:

Those guests who wish to relax completely while they are on holiday, with their favourite drinks constantly available by the glass throughout the day.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

• Premium brands, cocktails and mini bar products in the cabin are not included.
  • This package must be booked by all guests with the same reservation number and/or who are travelling in the same cabin.
  • The package for 4- to 17-year-olds does not include any alcoholic drinks.
  • Available in any café or bar on the ship (with the exception of theme cafés or bars).

SweetsugarNL, if you look for a package containing cocktails you won't be pleased with the Brindiamo package, there are just alcoholfree cocktails included. Seen the 3 € difference in price go for Brindiamo only, if you don't drink cocktails at all. For the complete lists have a look here: http://www.costacruisesasia.com/B2C/AUS/AboutCruisingWP/ristorazione-cucina/Documents/Beverage_Brindiamo.pdf and http://www.costacruisesasia.com/B2C/AUS/AboutCruisingWP/ristorazione-cucina/Documents/Beverage_PiuGusto.pdf

• 3 weeks later...