Sports bar

Bennybluehat

We are cruising on Aurora soon and while we are onboard there is a particular sporting event we would like to see which will be shown live on the BT sports channel. Does anyone know if the sport they show in the sports bars on P and O is predetermined or is there a chance they will show certain events on request presuming they do show BT sports?

They don't show BT sports.

They show sport24 which is available on your cabin tv as well as the sports bar

http://www.sport24-tv.com

Brian

Thanks for that, I have clicked on the link and the event we are wanting to watch is actually listed on there and it falls on a sea day so fingers crossed they will be showing it!

I travel with my husband and two sons, all sports mad and we have found that if it is on the schedule it is usually shown, in the cabins or in the bar. We were on Aurora this June, and we were due to do a quiz in the bar, but when we arrived there about 100 people watching the rugby. The entertainment guy asked for a show of hands of who wanted to do the quiz - he said that if more than 10 wanted to do the quiz he had to do it, nobody put their hands up, so the quiz was cancelled and everyone was happy.

I travel with my husband and two sons, all sports mad and we have found that if it is on the schedule it is usually shown, in the cabins or in the bar. We were on Aurora this June, and we were due to do a quiz in the bar, but when we arrived there about 100 people watching the rugby. The entertainment guy asked for a show of hands of who wanted to do the quiz - he said that if more than 10 wanted to do the quiz he had to do it, nobody put their hands up, so the quiz was cancelled and everyone was happy.

I dont think there will be 100 people wanting to watch our sport but id be quite happy in a corner with a tv screen aslong as we got to see it lol

I dont think there will be 100 people wanting to watch our sport but id be quite happy in a corner with a tv screen aslong as we got to see it lol

Shouldn’t be a problem because sports24 is shown as part of the in cabin tv package so even though a bar may be desirable, there is an alternative.