Actual Oceania Wine List Prices for Bottles

jeffrub

Just a quick update. We did book the next cruise, so are doing B to B but have to be booked separately and we have to change stateroom. Oceania says no rollover of SBC from first to second cruise.

Maybe something new they have always rolled over in the past

Ask the Purser once onboard

Not likely, the Wine Lists vary from venue to venue, and I'd say that each of them is at least a ten page affair.

Wine-List.jpg

It's not even the kind of a thing that one could take out of the restaurant discretely.....perhaps by design :cool:

Oceania's Cellars are of a similar quality and price point to a fine restaurant in a major North American City, if you'd like to augment them with special wines from ashore then so be it, but it really isn't worth doing, otherwise.

Correct except for the last paragraph. Really depends on which major city. O's list would be relatively mediocre in SF and their prices would be considered "gouging," even in Michelin starred restaurants.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just a quick update. We did book the next cruise, so are doing B to B but have to be booked separately and we have to change stateroom. Oceania says no rollover of SBC from first to second cruise.

Another opinion - we just did a B2B with two booking numbers. We did stay in the same cabin for both segments. We had a very large OBC on the first portion, less on the second. I contacted Reception about half way into the first segment. I was told that they'd run it up to the Supervisor. A day or so later, I checked back and there was en email in my file indicating that any unused OBC would be rolled over.

We did decide to pre-purchase some additional bottles of wine during that first segment, using up some excess OBC. We purchased three bottles from the Somm and told them to hold them all in the ship's wine cellar. We called for them as we needed them. By the end of the cruise, we still had some OBC but used that up with the Russian Snuff Boxes that had been brought on board for that cruise.

Bottom line - ask.

• 5 months later...