Formal nights

Wayfairers

How many formal nights does Costa typically have in a week - 2 like other cruise lines?

What does formal night mean on Costa? Tuxes/gowns? Suits/cocktail dresses? Slacks & sports jacket/dress? I know everyone wears different levels of attire on every line's formal night, but what is the most typical on Costa?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Normally two formal nights on a 7 day cruise (but can vary depending if port intensive, many tender ports).

All the types of dress you mentioned are totally acceptable for formal nightsyou will see everything. Dress in what you feel most comfortable in.

Just off the Magical Magica, our fifth cruise on her, fabulous time.

Formal night on our table (MDR for evening) One tuxedo (mine) One dark suit, One pair of designer jeans which cost more than my Tux and the wife's evening dress. The Ladies look the best far, so elegant all three of them.

Only ever seen someone turned away for entering once, ripped jeans and t-shirt., shame really I loved the really formal nights, but then as a builder all my life was always in working gear, so can understand anyone who wore a suit to work needs a change too.