Baseball Playoffs and World Series

kmkord

Karen (?)

It may well be possible to view the matches if you are really determined and willing to take a bit of trouble and cash and a punt.

If you are preapred to take the upgraded onboard faster internet and a subscription to a streaming service then it might be possible to stream games to a small PC or ipad. The smaller the device the more forgiving to download speed it will appear to be. It may also take a VPN depending on the service you use. The combination I use and I use it when traveling - but yet to use try it on a ship is Ipvanish and Ultimatemania. I use this on my Amazon Fire TV, but it can also be seen when traveling on a web browser on a travel PC or an ipad or iphone using an IOS app called Matrix TV. This gives me TV programmes, sports and many satellite services, and using other apps "catchup" and live terrestial TV from the UK. It may or may not be illegal in different countries depending on the products you use. Also it may not work on SS if they "throttle back" either download speed or streaming capability.

So many questions appear now with respect to the wifi on the different ships, the speeds and costs, if no one else does, I'm thinking of starting a thread where people can both record and look to see how decent the internet and speed has been on the different ships with different occupancy levels and in varying locations, and location within ship eg suite number, pool, etc in the hope that some sort of pattern may emerge and people can make some sort of sense on what to expect for their cash.

If you do decide to give this a try do post how it works out. Good luck.