U By Uniworld Unveils The B on Maiden Cruise, Reveals Plans to Debut Two New Ships

Host Jazzbeau

Reading the BS PR Hype (top influencers, spiritual energy, incarnation, guardian angel, super model-phialanthropist) never have I been so glad to be over 45.

Bettridge said: "There has been such tremendous interest for The B and The A and we’re excited to bring this innovative concept to more destinations."

Passengers on the special preview of The B included top influencers with a combined reach of nearly 10 million, as well as lifestyle media, travel agents and contest winners.

Inaugural events included a drum circle creating a spiritual energy onboard, sabering champagne on the top deck, a dance party and a renaming ceremony where biodegradable lanterns were released to symbolise letting go of The B’s previous incarnation as Uniworld’s River Baroness. The ceremony was led by the ship’s ‘Guardian Angel’ Petra Nemcova, supermodel and philanthropist.

A bit much for me as well, TravellerThom, a little past that age group I nevertheless do like the style on the B. Yet, it gives me a slight feeling of "you are under 45 so you like hype". I never liked hype not at 20, 30 or 40. But that is just me.

I like the B and most of the ideas for it and wish Uniworld success in their new venture.

notamermaid