Do we need to bring helmet, knee pads for bumper cars, roller skating on the cruise?

jq_jou

Hi, everyone, will cruise with Anthem of the Seas, they have bumper cars, roller skating on board, do kids need to bring helmet, their protection pads such as knee and arm pads? Or the cruise definitely provide those things? Thanks.

Everything you will need on board, the ship will provide for you but socks. So if you or your kids want to go roller skating make sure they have socks, same for the ice skating rinks on the other Royal ships.... You will also need socks for the rock wall. And I believe for all of the activities they require you to be dry, so make sure you don't come directly from the pool.

I would ask this on the RCCL board but can't imagine them not having all the required safety equipment needed to participate in these activities. Extras like knee/elbow pads might not be provided but someone should know on the other board.....

I would ask this on the RCCL board but can't imagine them not having all the required safety equipment needed to participate in these activities. Extras like knee/elbow pads might not be provided but someone should know on the other board.....

The response below is correct.

Everything you will need on board, the ship will provide for you but socks. So if you or your kids want to go roller skating make sure they have socks, same for the ice skating rinks on the other Royal ships.... You will also need socks for the rock wall. And I believe for all of the activities they require you to be dry, so make sure you don't come directly from the pool.

Just imagining skating on the high seas...😳