MSC Cruises & Cruise Critic to Offer Meet & Mingle Parties on MSC Seaside!

LauraS

• Administrators

We're very happy to announce that Official Meet & Mingle parties will be held on board MSC Seaside!

Registration begins today for sailings on MSC Seaside beginning December 1, 2017, and will allow you to enjoy an opportunity to get acquainted with fellow cruisers with whom you've communicated here on Cruise Critic.

Click here to Register to Attend a Meet & Mingle and for more information.

MSC Cruises will be providing a private lounge (or other venue provided) as well a either a hosted one-hour cocktail party and/or coffee service, or hors d’oeuvres. Your will receive an invitation delivered directly to your stateroom with the date, time and location of the party.

Be sure you invite your family and friends to take advantage of this great offering from Cruise Critic and, especially, the hospitality from MSC Cruises!

Laura

Note: Parties will be held when there are a total of six (6) persons registered to attend.

Thank you so much for organizing this.

I went to register, but I cannot change my email address, which shows an email from I job I was out when I first registered for CC.

I have tried on CC before to change my email but cannot. Is there a way I can change my email so its correct on CC and also so I can register for the Meet/Greet?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Laura,

Was there ever any doubt that MSC wouldn't want a CC MEET& MINGLE?? Of course MSC wants to host our M&M's. Our gatherings are getting bigger and bigger. At our meeting on Divina Sept. 30th. I was told by some of the top brass that they are now constantly reading Cruise Critics in order to anticipate the questions and fix the complaints!

Congratulations Laura, CC is onboard Seaside and MSC is onboard with CC!!

Great news that MSC are hosting. We are sailing Seaside 19 May 18 and can't wait. We have recently attended a Meet & Mingle on the Celebrity Eclipse that was very well attended by CC members and all senior officers of the ship attended as well. Cruise Critic certainly has pulling power! The Hotel Director on the Eclipse says that he reads CC reports / reviews daily.

Thank you so much for organizing this.

I went to register, but I cannot change my email address, which shows an email from I job I was out when I first registered for CC.

I have tried on CC before to change my email but cannot. Is there a way I can change my email so its correct on CC and also so I can register for the Meet/Greet?

Thank you!

Hi. Can Laura or anyone help me with this please. It is an e-mail address I had over 15 years ago. Thank you.

Hi. Can Laura or anyone help me with this please. It is an e-mail address I had over 15 years ago. Thank you.

I just changed mine. It's an easy fix. It is under your profile settings. You can change your password there too but they don't make you.

I just changed mine. It's an easy fix. It is under your profile settings. You can change your password there too but they don't make you.

Thank you. When I go on there, my emails address is grey and I cannot change it. I can change PW but not email.

Thank you. I just went on again and played around and was finally able to change my email! THANK YOU! Off to sign up for MM.

\o/ Yay! \o/

Can't wait to see what a Meet and Mingle on the Seaside is like!

Any word on approximate time frames? I saw where some have said Meet and Mingles were held at 10:30 AM on the first sea day on other MSC ships in the Caribbean. Our first day out is a sea day so it sounds like a great time to get the party starting. :)

Yes, that was the case on the Divina. I imagine timeframes would stay similar. I'm on the first Seaside sailing out of Miami so will certainly keep you updated. Can't wait!

\o/ Yay! \o/

Can't wait to see what a Meet and Mingle on the Seaside is like!

Any word on approximate time frames? I saw where some have said Meet and Mingles were held at 10:30 AM on the first sea day on other MSC ships in the Caribbean. Our first day out is a sea day so it sounds like a great time to get the party starting. :)

• 4 weeks later...