Itinerary change for SEASIDE January 6 2018

CRUISE4_2

Hi just found out that MSC changed the itinerary from eastern to western. Also changed my booking to a group booking, changed my room, changed my dining time and the purchases I made did not follow. All this without notifiing me. AArrgh!

Contacted my TA. Waiting for an answer

Hi just found out that MSC changed the itinerary from eastern to western. Also changed my booking to a group booking, changed my room, changed my dining time and the purchases I made did not follow. All this without notifiing me. AArrgh!

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi just found out that MSC changed...my booking to a group booking, changed my room, changed my dining time and the purchases I made did not follow. All this without notifiing me. AArrgh!

As a TA, I can tell you the MSC did not change you to a "group" booking. That's not something they can do. Your TA did that. Probably to get extra commission on the back end of your booking if you're not getting any extra perks. If part of your missing items happen to be all-inclusive drink packages, that's because you got stuck into a group and those can't be purchase by individuals within a "group" environment.

If your TA is not forthcoming about putting you into a group, I would find a new one. Who knows what else they are not being truthful about. Just my two cents (and I've been in this biz for 21 years and dealing with MSC for 8).

Bret

It does not even sound right???????

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let all know what came about. We finally cancelled this cruise because we could not get satisfaction from TA. They would neveer admit that they switched us to a group booking. We contacted MSC directly, they never changed our booking, and even if they had all our OBC would have followed.

Just to let all know what came about. We finally cancelled this cruise because we could not get satisfaction from TA. They would neveer admit that they switched us to a group booking. We contacted MSC directly, they never changed our booking, and even if they had all our OBC would have followed.

Sorry it came to this but can understand. After what happened to you I keep checking my booking for this date to make sure it’s still the same cabin