Regal Princess - things-to-do

Wishing on a star

For a family.. and for a young adult.

I have done a bit of searching... but I am hoping to post this might help come up with some ideas and thoughts!

This is regarding a young adult, who is fairly easygoing and does not need all of the constant Carnival/RCI type of stuff onboard. But, I think it is fair to say that Princess might be a bit lacking in things to do? Trivia, bingo, etc... don't really appeal.

They love the idea of cruising, the food, relaxing... the Caribbean, snorkeling, etc... But, onboard, I am hoping for some things, some ideas, that I have not thought of. Any activities or shows that might be of any interest.

I looked at the Patters from a previous cruise... I noticed the shooting simulator and skeet shooting.

One thread mentioned the Escape Room...

For a family.. and for a young adult.

I have done a bit of searching... but I am hoping to post this might help come up with some ideas and thoughts!

This is regarding a young adult, who is fairly easygoing and does not need all of the constant Carnival/RCI type of stuff onboard. But, I think it is fair to say that Princess might be a bit lacking in things to do? Trivia, bingo, etc... don't really appeal.

They love the idea of cruising, the food, relaxing... the Caribbean, snorkeling, etc... But, onboard, I am hoping for some things, some ideas, that I have not thought of. Any activities or shows that might be of any interest.

I looked at the Patters from a previous cruise... I noticed the shooting simulator and skeet shooting.

One thread mentioned the Escape Room...

Not sure of the age of the young adult, but there is a teen program for I believe up to age 17 or 18. I have wanted to try the shooting and skeet simulator myself [emoji16]. Maybe next cruise I'll get up there [emoji2] Some ships even have video game room.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

It would help to know their age. If over 21 they will have a meet & greet for singles, some kind of pub crawl. There is a dance party with a DJ at 11:00 pm in Club Six every night. There will also be shows in the Princess Theater every night. There will be game type shows in Princess Live. Movies under the stars during the day as well as at night.