Double points - travelling solo on Princess

Safety Squirrel

My booking says 22 days - E910A (actually 22 nights on board)

April 11 - Vancouver

April 18 - Los Angeles

May 3 - Fort Lauderdale

As mentioned before, I booked it as one cruise although we will be dropping off and picking up passengers in Los Angeles. In any event, I am just happy to be cruising since my last cruise was B2B - 21 days - Caribbean 2017. :D Have been doing some land tours recently (ND/SD/CO/Utah/Wy) and this past June - Alaska/Yukon. Of course, many trips to Florida as oldest DS has property there.

Cheers

Yes I see it, Emerald Princess. It will be two voyages. Sailing solo you should receive 4 cruise credits, and 22 days. On the Princess Home page, select contact us/Captain's Circle Benefits/My Profile. It should show how many cruise credits and days you will receive.

I went on a Celebrity cruise once and got thrown out of a lounge after Trivia as they were going to have free drinks for several hours in there for well travelled passengers.

Have to weigh up a couple of lots of free laundry a cruise against free drinkies every night? Umm maybe I should have cruised Celebrity for a few years...…………..

Anyway after 73 Princess cruises its too late for me to change to Celebrity now, anyhow I kinda like Princess, we just had 25 days on Regal P and it was truly excellent, we had a very nice cruise even though we were not in a fancy suite or anything, and our onboard spend was just a 12 bottle wine package.

I'd have to drink ALOT to negate what I get on my next 3 cruises (in addition to before mentioned freebies: $200 OBC, Princess got me 40% off, $300 off airfare, tips covered). Others give 40% off 2nd cruiser which doesn't help solos or stick us in a cabin just half sized.

I was once in one of those. No way ever again!

My booking says 22 days - E910A (actually 22 nights on board)

April 11 - Vancouver

April 18 - Los Angeles

May 3 - Fort Lauderdale

As mentioned before, I booked it as one cruise although we will be dropping off and picking up passengers in Los Angeles. In any event, I am just happy to be cruising since my last cruise was B2B - 21 days - Caribbean 2017. :D Have been doing some land tours recently (ND/SD/CO/Utah/Wy) and this past June - Alaska/Yukon. Of course, many trips to Florida as oldest DS has property there.

Cheers

You can check in your Cruise Personalizer. Under Captain Circle Cruise History it will show both past and future cruises and the credits received or to be receive.