cruise segment sold out

sunsetme

I was looking at Royal Princess South America for Feb 21 14 days. This segment is sold out but there is still availability on the longer segments of this cruise. Does Princess ever waitlist? Also what is the possibility cabins will be released if the longer segment is not selling well?

I am on that cruise for the full 49 days. There have been a couple of cancellations on our roll call already. One was today. I don't know what segments. I expect a more cancellations as final payment date comes closer.

I am also on that 49 day cruise and paid the final invoice yesterday, last day to pay is 5th October, our agent likes to get it in a week early in case of problems with credit card for a high amount so client can negotiate with bank to approve payment.

This cruise is a big chunk of change and I can see quite a few folk having second thoughts when it comes to coughing up that much in one hit.

Anyway now I have paid the cost will come down dramatically, always happens.

So you can look for a bargain next week.

What’s the cost for 49 day cruise. Does it include everything like a normal cruise like meals. Wonder what a drink package would cost

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is a normal cruise just longer than most.

Booze package would be horrific, like $4000 each.

We got what we think was a decent deal on the cruise at $3400 or so each inc taxes, about $70 per diem, but no OBC of any kind.

And that is the cheapest inside guarantee cabin.

I am also on that 49 day cruise and paid the final invoice yesterday, last day to pay is 5th October, our agent likes to get it in a week early in case of problems with credit card for a high amount so client can negotiate with bank to approve payment.

This cruise is a big chunk of change and I can see quite a few folk having second thoughts when it comes to coughing up that much in one hit.

Anyway now I have paid the cost will come down dramatically, always happens.

So you can look for a bargain next week.

Really? My last day to pay is Oct. 25. Why would there be such a discrepancy?

It is a normal cruise just longer than most.

Booze package would be horrific, like $4000 each.

We got what we think was a decent deal on the cruise at $3400 or so each inc taxes, about $70 per diem, but no OBC of any kind.

And that is the cheapest inside guarantee cabin.

That’s no as bad as I thought. Did you get board on a 49 day cruise how many sea days. I’m sure you have to do laundry a few times. With everything looking around 12,000 for a couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums