Regal- Enclave or Sanctuary

Gracie115

We aren't going to do both on our upcoming cruise but MIGHT buy cruise long passes for EITHER the Enclave or Sanctuary on the Regal. Just don't know which would be more worthwhile. Would appreciate the pros & cons of either or both from those who have done one or the other or both. Thanks....

Enclave all the way for us. I dont really see the point of Sanctuary on Regal and Royal. Adult pool is well separated and has lounge areas that you dont have to shell out $ for as well as dedicated bar. TBH we never even ventured to the adult only area during last cruise, but we did visit Enclave daily.

Why not mix it up between both?

Sanctuary for me.... No question... Those comfy padded loungers, that do not come for free. The adult pool is right there, just outside the entrance to the Sanctuary. Fresh air and sunshine.

Enclave would be good to hit once or twice, for me... but I can't see spending that much time on a warm weather cruise down in there.

Enclave all the way for us. I dont really see the point of Sanctuary on Regal and Royal. Adult pool is well separated and has lounge areas that you dont have to shell out $ for as well as dedicated bar. TBH we never even ventured to the adult only area during last cruise, but we did visit Enclave daily.

Thanks for this.....makes sense....I suspect we will opt for the Enclave

• 3 weeks later...

For us it depends on the itinerary if it is a warm weather cruise like the Caribbean we do the sanctuary, if it is a cool weather cruise like the Baltic or British Isles we do the enclave. There is nothing like getting in the heated pool or laying on the stone beds in the enclave after a long rainy ,cold tour.

For us it depends on the itinerary if it is a warm weather cruise like the Caribbean we do the sanctuary, if it is a cool weather cruise like the Baltic or British Isles we do the enclave. There is nothing like getting in the heated pool or laying on the stone beds in the enclave after a long rainy ,cold tour.

So what would you do if the cruise starts out in cold weather (NYC) and ends in warm(Caribbean)?

We aren't going to do both on our upcoming cruise but MIGHT buy cruise long passes for EITHER the Enclave or Sanctuary on the Regal. Just don't know which would be more worthwhile. Would appreciate the pros & cons of either or both from those who have done one or the other or both. Thanks....

It all depends what you may like.