Children MDR menu?

phabric

No, our experience is that the children’s menu does not change nightly. But of course they can order off the main menu. Or improvise, our granddaughters love the fettuccine Alfredo and they often ask for it with chicken on top. And adults in our group have been known to order the spaghetti and meatballs off the children’s menu, LOL!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In July we traveled with our grandchildren - two 13 year olds, one 11 year old, and two 7 year olds. Every night we ate in the MDR. The children's menu didn't change but they looked at both the children's and adult menu each night and always found something they liked.

I think kids have the best of both worlds. We just got off the Emerald and my 5 year old loved that the kids menu never changed. She knew exactly what she wanted every time, which made handling her food allergies easy. My 7 year old is more adventurous (and doesn't have food allergies) so she loved being able to pick and choose from the kids menu or the adult menu. In fact, the only thing she ordered from the kids menu was the volcano.

The Spaghetti & Meatballs on the Children's Menu is so way better than you might expect. (y)

It is pretty much the same as what is offered on the Adult menu on Italian Night. No need to wait for Italian night to enjoy it. Remember, the items on the kids menu increase your always available options. Spaghetti, and the Volcano are my "go to" choices on my least fav regular menu nights. I just laugh along with the server when i order them.

I am trying to understand something.

Everyone is saying they order the spaghetti and meat balls off the children's menu.

On the Regal Princess during our last back to back, spaghetti and meat balls where listed on the always available section of the normal menu. I ordered it a couple of times from there.

Is there a difference?

I am trying to understand something.

Everyone is saying they order the spaghetti and meat balls off the children's menu.

On the Regal Princess during our last back to back, spaghetti and meat balls where listed on the always available section of the normal menu. I ordered it a couple of times from there.

Is there a difference?

Spaghetti and meat balls has not been an always available option on any of the cruises I have been on so that is why it gets ordered from the children's menu.

If it is now on the always available list, I wonder what item it replaced on the list.