NYC Embarkation

Belle Mermaid

Welcome to cruise critic!

They are suggested times so you can arrive as early as you want. Boarding will being with Bon Voyage, Elite, Suite and Platinums first and then onto general boarding.

Make sure you head up to the Sanctuary when you board. My favorite place on the ship! Enjoy your cruise.

We will be boarding the Regal Princess in NYC on November 1. How strict is Princess in regards to the progressive cruise check-in times? We will be arriving early and would like to board as soon as possible (want to book the sanctuary!).

Thanks!

Yep! It's a 'suggested' time. Last time I sailed outta Brooklyn, we were onboard by 12:30pm. Come Nov 1st, we'll be @ the pier by 10am. :D

if i'm recalling last year correctly, earlier arrival means earlier boarding numbers. but you dont see any/many threads on here about boarding numbers. i know on NCL board it was a topic

i arrived early so we had to wait to 'get in' and that lobby isnt that big but didnt get super crowded. of course once you are thru security etc it's a nice big room

one thing i hope they fixed is there was no PA system. you have 2000 ppl trying to hear a woman scream. not fun