Silent disco on Equinox question..

GetMeToTheSpa

Is there a silent disco every night?

While I think its worth a try (once), the whole idea seems a little bizzare to me.

I think I still prefer the traditional disco setting. Does this exist or is it silent disco all the time on Quasar?

Thanks!

Silent disco is an even that happens once or maybe twice per cruise depending on the itinerary and cruise length. It happens in various places like the Centrum, maybe the pool deck. It will be in the Today and will be announced by the CD the day before and day of at the theater.

Silent disco was offered twice on the June 16th Equinox sailing. Once in quasar and once in sky lounge. I can’t remember the Exact times and days, but they are printed in the planners I posted in my live review. It was fun, but not as much fun as the silent disco on Anthem where there were different songs playing on different head sets (the dance floor was hilarious). Enjoy [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silent disco was offered twice on the June 16th Equinox sailing. Once in quasar and once in sky lounge. I can’t remember the Exact times and days, but they are printed in the planners I posted in my live review. It was fun, but not as much fun as the silent disco on Anthem where there were different songs playing on different head sets (the dance floor was hilarious). Enjoy [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The headsets on Celebrity have 3 different channels. The headphone light up red, blue or green depending upon which channel you are listening to. You can change the channel you are listing to at any time.

Is there a silent disco every night?

While I think its worth a try (once), the whole idea seems a little bizzare to me.

I think I still prefer the traditional disco setting. Does this exist or is it silent disco all the time on Quasar?

Thanks!

Its brilliant so do join in. You can switch from channel to channel. Great fun!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Silent disco is a blast. I just enjoy watching the couple on the dance floor. It is comical; some couples are shagging, other are twisting the night away and most are just enjoying the music & themselves on the dance floor.

Silent disco is a blast. I just enjoy watching the couple on the dance floor. It is comical; some couples are shagging, other are twisting the night away and most are just enjoying the music & themselves on the dance floor.

Couples shagging !!!!

That obviously has a different meaning to the one we have here in the UK;p

I love the Silent Disco! Have experienced it several times on Silhouette and Summit. It's always fun. BTW, "Shagging" is a Southern U.S. type of dance akin to the East Coast Swing. It's very preppy and also fun with the right dance partner.

We love the silent disco. We took our 21 year old daughter on a cruise recently and at first sight watching people from above announced ' there was no way she was doing that' :'). Ten minutes later having been persuaded to put on a pair of headphones, she was singing and dancing alone with everyone declaring what great fun it was 👍.

I love the Silent Disco! Have experienced it several times on Silhouette and Summit. It's always fun. BTW, "Shagging" is a Southern U.S. type of dance akin to the East Coast Swing. It's very preppy and also fun with the right dance partner.

We ballroom and Latin dance our cruise nights away, but shagging is definitely not a public thing this side of the pond!

Funny how English words can mean completely different things. Fanny pack is another! You'd get a slap if you said that to a lady over here!!!