Rollator in Santorini

Knolmom

I would expect that it would have to be one that folds up. We have one that would be no problem i'm sure, but I think you are going have more of a problem walking the streets to the cable car. They are not that easy for someone who can walk okay and there are fair amount of steps. We are in the same situation for a Oct. cruise not sure what to do either.

We are on the Reflection Oct 12 Cruise. It would be nice to use it but it is not absolutely necessary. I do take it up and down steps. It does fold up. We used it in Venice over the bridges with steps with no problem.

From memory, the cabins on the lift at Santorini are pretty small and with eight people on there would be no room for a rollator. However, I would hope that no one would object to you taking a space for such a vital piece of equipment. The queues for the lift can get very long, so allow plenty of time to get back to the ship.

People who are booked on ship's tours are usually dropped off at a different (ferry) dock, where they can board the coach directly - this may be the better option for someone with limited mobility.