Cooler bag/not insulin/24 hours

CanadaDeb

I'm in need of a cooler bag that keep medication between 2c and 8c for 24 hours. Wondering if anyone knows where I can get one? I've called the drug company and they can't help. I have several stops so I need something that I can refreeze and not worry for several hours. Thanks to everyone!

If you google Coleman 24-Hour 9-Can Cooler you will find same cooler bags that are good for 24 hours. Also low priced under $20 with shipping. Sites like Amazon have them, and retail stores like Walmart should carry them. I would post a link but it seems to violate the selling policy here.

But I believe this will work for you but you should place a couple of reusable ice packs in the cooler.

I'm in need of a cooler bag that keep medication between 2c and 8c for 24 hours. Wondering if anyone knows where I can get one? I've called the drug company and they can't help. I have several stops so I need something that I can refreeze and not worry for several hours. Thanks to everyone!

I use a 6 can size soft sided thermal cooler and freezable packs. Can be found at Target and Walmart. Traveled internationally for work on1 8-20 hour direct flights and never had a problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you know anyone getting meal kits shipped to them, the ice packs seem to be colder than regular ones. The ones I’ve been getting stay frozen a couple of days in normal temperatures, and even today at 93 in full sun they were still mostly frozen when left on my front porch. At least with Sun Basket. Not sure about the rest.

Have a look at the Frio wallets, they are activated with cold water so don’t need access to use etc. Keeps medication cold enough for up to a week

The Frio ones are great! My husband takes an injectable shot once a week that must be kept cold. We used to travel with a small six pack cooler and an ice pack. The problem came when TSA did not want to let the ice pack through because it was too dense to see through on the X-ray machine. They eventually let it go but it was a hassle and stressed us both out, so we started looking elsewhere. Found the Frio in Magellan’s catalog but likely you can get it on Ama.