Miami disability airport pickup to and from cruise ship..

judyfssw

In the past I’ve been picked up at the airport, taken to the hotel, picked up and taken to the cruise ship in a big van. Both my husband and I had scooters.

I lost the name of the company. Hopefully someone has used a company that can assist us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In the past I’ve been picked up at the airport, taken to the hotel, picked up and taken to the cruise ship in a big van. Both my husband and I had scooters.

I lost the name of the company. Hopefully someone has used a company that can assist us.

QLS shuttle service was recommended to me. they have a website where you can get a quote for private vehicle or shuttle service and they will email you a quote.

Also consider UBER there website says they will provide "handicap service" at the same cost as UBERX the service is UBERWAV.

SuperShuttle offers service in Miami, however I am not positive all their vehicles have two wheelchair spaces. You would have to verify that. If you are staying at a hotel in Miami that offers shuttle service to and from the airport and/or cruise port, they also have to provide you the same service. However, if their vehicles do not have a lift, your scooters would be put with the luggage and you would have to step up into the bus.

When we stayed at a hotel that did not offer a shuttle, we took a city bus to Bayfront Park and scooted to the terminal. On one trip it was raining, so I took the trolley from Bayfront Park to the port. It is a bit of a jaunt over the bridge to the port.

Have a wonderful cruise,

Betty