Cruise Line Special Services offices

Splinter

Please use this thread to post information for all to use on the phone numbers and e-mail addresses of Special (Disabled) Services offices for the various cruise lines (since this information was lost when they cut off the pre-April 1, 2004 messages here).

I'll start:

RCL Special Services, Alex or Charles

800 722-5472, X34492

(anyone have an e-mail?)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
RCL Special Services, Alex or Charles

800 722-5472, X34492

(anyone have an e-mail?)

For Royal Caribbean, that number is the same as I have, but I have spoken to a different woman there (and they call it the "Access Desk") and my TA to another different woman, so there are more ppl than those two guys who work it.

I do have the first woman's e-mail address, but don't think I should be posting it on a public forum (besides, you should e-mail the person you dealt with on the phone, not somebody else). The generic one is special_needs@rccl.com (there is an underslash between "special" and "needs") - but I have never gotten a reply back (other than the auto-reply) from that address, as I have read has happened to others. I suggest you call them on the phone for the best service.

If you need to fax a document back to them, they'll give you the number to send it to.

Okay...I'll bite....where do I get Joerookery's story?

And, my original question was dated more than a year ago......I have all the numbers I need, now....and have dealt with Princess very, very successfully!!!!!!

We've done two cruises with Princess, since my original question...it was a bit of a "where's the potty box?", at first but since then they have placed the box in the best spots! We'll be aboard the Golden, on Nov. 24th and I don't anticipate any problems......

All's well with Princess...in my "dog onboard book!"

What happened to Joe? :confused:

Please read the "Princess Abandoned Us" post. Joerookerys' story on the Disabled Cruise Travel Board was horrifying!:( I just can't imagine a human being doing that to another, let alone a company.

Happy Travels

Vicki

hi,

I copied this from the "Princess abandoned us" thread. We still have heard nothing back from Princess. Today we write the marketing people at Carnival. Princess has a handicap Coordinator named Jan Tuck. I have no idea how to contact this individual.

We would be glad to contact the handicapped advocate at Princess -- we just do not know how nor will anyone connect us. We leave for another month in mid-December on Princess. Final payment is already in. Celebrity was generous with you -- Princess offered only to consider repaying the extra handicap transportation charges incurred in Thailand if I provided the proper receipts -- they called this a gesture of goodwill. I do not have all the receipts I have the largest one. But in my defense I was trying to work out deals for transportation verbally from a wheelchair dockside in Thailand. There was a minor little language problem and Princess did absolutely nothing to help. An entire class of people think poorly of Carnival and Princess in relation to handicapped accessibility. I do not think the marketing people at Carnival know that. Thanks to this board I know who to address. If I was in charge and I found out I would rip the head off of anyone who has touched these problems and given my company a bad reputation. Every business leader knows that a bad incident costs seven sales. If allowed to continue unabated that number increases geometrically. Yet these companies pay someone to be their handicapped coordinator! Why have these people not read and answered this thread? Don't they use interns to screen these kind of reporting in print media as well as key bulletin boards? Who is driving this train?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
The Special Needs Dept for Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Azamara is called the Access Department. They can be reached directly at 1-866-592-7225 or via email special_needs@rccl.com.:cool:

And that email address will send you a note to contact shorexaccess@rccl.com for excursion information. This is current as of May 1, 2008.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...