4 days to Bermuda out of NY on Carnival Horizon

Ladyintheheights

Hi, I'm going to Bermuda and do not have any booked excursions. I will be there with my 17 year old son, what is the best way to spend our day. He does not want to do any of the excursions offered, but I would like to make the most of our time on the island. Any suggestions, currently going to Horseshoe Bay, but I know there is so much more we can get done in 7 hours. I have seen a lot of things on here just not sure on distance.

Hi, I'm going to Bermuda and do not have any booked excursions. I will be there with my 17 year old son, what is the best way to spend our day. He does not want to do any of the excursions offered, but I would like to make the most of our time on the island. Any suggestions, currently going to Horseshoe Bay, but I know there is so much more we can get done in 7 hours. I have seen a lot of things on here just not sure on distance.

Is there anything in particular you've read about that especially appeals to you? If you tell us what we can advise about time constraints. If Horseshoe Bay is on your must do list...and I think it should be unless you dislike beaches, there isn't a lot to do close by other than other beaches and the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, which isn't too far but still isn't within a safe walk of Horseshoe Bay so a short bus or taxi ride would be required. Other attractions will require more significant travel.

Is there anything in particular you've read about that especially appeals to you? If you tell us what we can advise about time constraints. If Horseshoe Bay is on your must do list...and I think it should be unless you dislike beaches, there isn't a lot to do close by other than other beaches and the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, which isn't too far but still isn't within a safe walk of Horseshoe Bay so a short bus or taxi ride would be required. Other attractions will require more significant travel.

Thank you! I see many options going back and forth, I think we will just enjoy the beach.