cost of ferry to Horseshoe??

cruiz2018

Someone mentioned that the ferry is a lot quicker than the bus from the dockyard to the horseshoe. But I can't seem to find the rate anywhere. I know the bus is 4.50 which is really cheap!! Can t find the ferry rates

Someone mentioned that the ferry is a lot quicker than the bus from the dockyard to the horseshoe. But I can't seem to find the rate anywhere. I know the bus is 4.50 which is really cheap!! Can t find the ferry rates

There are no ferries to Horseshoe.

I recommend the $7 minibus shuttles.

Ferries to Hamilton or St. George’s are $4.50.

There are no ferries to Horseshoe.

I recommend the $7 minibus shuttles.

Ferries to Hamilton or St. George’s are $4.50.

So $7 minibus shuttle or 4.50 public bus between Dockyard and Horseshoe?

I assume it's 7 both ways?

any particular reason.you recommend the mini bus shuttle over the public bus?

and are the mini bus shuttles easy to.find?

So $7 minibus shuttle or 4.50 public bus between Dockyard and Horseshoe?

I assume it's 7 both ways?

any particular reason.you recommend the mini bus shuttle over the public bus?

½¾

and are the mini bus shuttles easy to.find?

Yes, $7 fare each way. I would take the min-bus because it loads steps from the cruise ship and unloads just short of the beach. The public bus requires you find a bus stop and unloads on the bus route which requires a walk of ½-¾ mile to the beach.

Mini-buses load in Zone 5 of the Transportation Zone:

enhance

SBtS

Yes, $7 fare each way. I would take the min-bus because it loads steps from the cruise ship and unloads just short of the beach. The public bus requires you find a bus stop and unloads on the bus route which requires a walk of ½-¾ mile to the beach.

Mini-buses load in Zone 5 of the Transportation Zone:

enhance

SBtS

The walk from the bus stop to the beach at Horseshoe Bay is more like 1/3 miles but it is steep.

Do the minibuses get filled up fast? Do they have a schedule of when they leave? Is it easy to get one coming back from HSB?

Will they take you to other beaches like Somerset or Elbow?

The minibuses don’t run on a schedule. As soon as it is filled which in my experience is about five minutes, it leaves. There are a bunch of them parked next to each other so when one is filled the next one starts filling up. When it gets to the other end that is repeated. They run back and forth all day between the Dockyard and Horseshoe. They don’t run to other beaches or places unless you can get more than 7 people. (Somerset is a place, not a beach)

The minibuses don’t run on a schedule. As soon as it is filled which in my experience is about five minutes, it leaves. There are a bunch of them parked next to each other so when one is filled the next one starts filling up. When it gets to the other end that is repeated. They run back and forth all day between the Dockyard and Horseshoe. They don’t run to other beaches or places unless you can get more than 7 people. (Somerset is a place, not a beach)

Perhaps they mean Somerset Long Bay, which is a nice, usually uncrowded beach closer to Dockyard than Horseshoe Bay. My son and daughter-in-law like going there because it's so quiet. In some recent reviews however, people said the beach wasn't kept clean and was littered with broken glass.

Perhaps they mean Somerset Long Bay, which is a nice, usually uncrowded beach closer to Dockyard than Horseshoe Bay. My son and daughter-in-law like going there because it's so quiet. In some recent reviews however, people said the beach wasn't kept clean and was littered with broken glass.

I guess anything is possible in a thread titled; “cost of ferry to Horseshoe??”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk