Where is the shopping?

Banana15

Duval Street has most of the shops and restaurants but there are plenty of shops on streets that intersect and are closest to Mallory square like Front St and Green. Whitehead and Simonton run parallel to Duval and also have some stuff - Duval is definitely the main tourist shopping/eating area though. If you take a look at google maps (or whatever you're favorite map app is) you should see where Duval is in relation to Mallory Square.

Yuppa - stay on lower Duval and around the Mallory Square area for shopping - anything in particular you are looking for?

Not really anything specific. I do like to look in gift shops and boutiques. Not sure where those would be. I’m not looking for any malls or anything, just small stores, if that makes sense.

I can’t go anywhere without buying a magnet [emoji23][emoji23]

Not really anything specific. I do like to look in gift shops and boutiques. Not sure where those would be. I’m not looking for any malls or anything, just small stores, if that makes sense.

There are no malls in Old Key West but there are shops in Mallory Square and especially the lower end of Duval - sad thing is that most will have the same T-shirts, magnets and Christmas ornaments. You can actually find them a little bit cheaper in CVS and Walgreens

Sure there is. Clinton Square has about 15 or so stores in their mall. It's even air conditioned and all.

Yeah - but they call it the Clinton Square Market and its not the typical "mall" I think the OP was talking about with Auntie Annie's pretzels, The Gap, etc but with local retailers. The exception being the Diamond and Tanzanite International shops that are in every port of call........

Yeah - but they call it the Clinton Square Market and its not the typical "mall" I think the OP was talking about with Auntie Annie's pretzels, The Gap, etc but with local retailers. The exception being the Diamond and Tanzanite International shops that are in every port of call........

Yes, that is what I meant. I don't want a mall with chain stores....just something that will sell trinkets, souvenirs, even boutiques selling clothes...just no Auntie Anne's....although that does sound yummy right now :'):'):')

All of Duval Street is lined with shops, boutiques, galleries, bars and restaurants. You can’t miss them. Try to get off Duval onto a few cross streets for smaller shops as well. For example, Petronia Street, from Duval to Thomas has several interesting shops.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lol,then you are in luck there are gift shops galore,my collectable is a shot glass plus magnet

Enjoy,I just was there last week