Blogging about recent Hebridean cruise...

knotheadusc

I am in the process of blogging about our recent Hebridean cruise. We sailed March 15-22 on the "Spirit of Scotland" tour. If you are interested in reading along, here is a link to the first post. I plan to write another review for Cruise Critic as an update to the one I wrote in 2012. For now, I will just say it was yet another wonderful cruise!:)

http://travelingovereducatedhousewife.blogspot.de/2016/03/part-1-what-hell-am-i-doing-in-scotland.html

• 1 month later...

Just found this and wanted to say Thank You! Hope you are still checking the thread. We have gotten on the Hebridean Princess mailing list, and hope to take one of their cruises someday but probably after Lord of the Glens -- have you by any chance taken that cruise or heard of it?

You're welcome. I think I have heard of Lord of the Glens, but I haven't taken it.

I have to admit that Hebridean has kind of ruined me for other cruise lines. Besides the fact that it's so all inclusive and unusual, it's also expensive! But you really do get what you pay for, which makes it fine for me to spend the money.

• 4 months later...

Hello, Just found this and read your blog, very interesting. I've never cruised with hebredian but heard that they are very good.

I lived in Suffolk near Mildenhall fo over 30 years and had American friends who were stationed there, So sad when it closed and i believe it has now become a housing estate. We have since moved from Suffolk to Spain and have been here now for 10 years.

Once again thank you for sharing your experiences. Happy cruising.