pranks

lilrosie

Start knocking on their door in the middle of the night. INSIST that they overslept and are late for their excursion.

(Be sure to be dressed yourself, with a backpack or whatever you would normally take on your day trip)

Depending on how mean you want to be, you could even convince them there's enough time for a quick shower before they get dressed... designate a place that you'll meet them...

Then go back to your cabin and go to sleep!

OMG, you are evil - I like you!!! What we're going to do to our two sons (27 and 42) is slip the cabin steward some $ and have him do their room up in honeymoon fashion (beds together, lovebird towel animals, rose petals, etc) and put up a "Just Married" banner in their room. Next night we'll send them "Congratulations on your Wedding" champagne, another night chocolate covered strawberries, another night a dinner for 2 in the Pinnacle, etc. I love doing things like this!

Smooth Sailing! :):):)

• Haha 1

OMG, you are evil - I like you!!! What we're going to do to our two sons (27 and 42) is slip the cabin steward some $ and have him do their room up in honeymoon fashion (beds together, lovebird towel animals, rose petals, etc) and put up a "Just Married" banner in their room. Next night we'll send them "Congratulations on your Wedding" champagne, another night chocolate covered strawberries, another night a dinner for 2 in the Pinnacle, etc. I love doing things like this!

Smooth Sailing! :):):)

Now THAT has style!:cool: Kill them with kindness and sweetness (literally)! And don't forget to have your dinner table mates clink their wineglasses with forks to signify it's time for a newlywed kiss!!!:eek:

Purchase a life size blow up doll and dress it with sexy clothing. Then pay off the cabin steward to place it in their cabin during dinner. We got ours at Spencer's for about $25 and it was G rated. An R rated one could be even more entertaining!

We did this during a Christmas river cruise in December with a large group of women we were with. "Studley Dudley" visited almost everyone's cabin and since it was a small river boat, you could hear the screams and laughter. On the last night Studley came to dinner with us and met the captain!

I've also heard of putting the glow in the dark stickers on the ceiling. They won't notice them until the lights go out and they are laying in bed. Certain adult stores have more interesting ones than just stars too! ;)

I've heard of this but have never done it. Evidently you can take the little thing out of a musical card and put it somewhere in the room, preferably in the air conditioning vent on the ceiling. When the tv is on and people are talking you really can't hear it but at night when she tries to go to sleep-it will be all she hears. You can tell her it's standard to play music on the intercom all night. But pick one with a real obnoxious song.

Heck, splurge a little and get one of these, and really drive your sister crazy. :D

Offer to get them a coffee "sweetened" with SALT. Or get them a cola that is really prune juice. Gotta love those spit-takes!

Oh, and vaseline on the inside of the cabin door handle always gets a funny look.

Best prank I have ever heard of, it happens at the airport. Be sure there is time for a delay because this is down right mean.

Purchase a rather large long sex toy... wrap it in aluminum foil... on the way out the door or before you go thru security place it in the victim's carry on. You should probably go thru the x-ray first so you can watch what happens next. Need I say more? Hope you are good friends. :o)

The problem is I cruise with my hubby and sometimes my daughter, and occasionally a friend. I would not want to do that to them or even a friend. Now an enemy I might, but I would not cruise with them.

If it's her first cruise you might be able to convince her that sea days are formal all day.

Show up at her cabin for breakfast really dressed up and ask her why she isn't dressed for the "formal day". Then tell her you will meet her up top for breakfast once she is dressed properly, go back to your cabin and change and wait for her to show up!

Another good one for the middle of the night:

Get an obnoxious sound like a horn or an ambulance siren, bang on her door while playing and tell her to grab her life jacket - that should create some panic!

• 10 months later...
Best prank I have ever heard of, it happens at the airport. Be sure there is time for a delay because this is down right mean.

Purchase a rather large long sex toy... wrap it in aluminum foil... on the way out the door or before you go thru security place it in the victim's carry on. You should probably go thru the x-ray first so you can watch what happens next. Need I say more? Hope you are good friends. :o)

this has to be one of my favorite threads, I'm in tears laughing. I love your idea the best! I am getting married this Aug and we are cruising with 35 people and I plan to get my aunt on this one! pray i make it to my own wedding lol

• 6 months later...

We went on a cruise with some friends, and all of us guys race against each other at the local stock car track. We got on board and realized it was the Rusty Wallace cruise, to our surprise and delight.

I got a capers the first day and saw a meeting for a "friends of dorothy" meet and greet. I proceeded to let the guys know I overheard a Rusty cruiser say there was a Rusty Wallace fan club meet and greet in that bar. My wife had to convince all the wives to stay behind and we all followed this group of racers with a video cameral in hand. There they were with just a few fellows waiting for the meet and greet to start and they saw us with the camera.

Prank blown, but we all still got a laugh when the realized what they were actually waiting for.

• 2 years later...

I have posted this on another board but it works so well thought someone else may try it. Take just a small dab of oragel on the inside of a persons toothpaste. They will never see it on their toothbrush. It is hilarious if you happen to be in the room when their mouth goes numb. It is also fun to rub a small amount of anbesol on the rim of their drink, you just need to do it when you purchase a drink or during a restroom trip at dinner. It works everytime.

me and my sisters are pranksters..but only to each other (we do not affect anyone else but each other....I am in need of some help coming up with some pranks for them (one of my sisters has never cruised before..so really want to get her good) any suggestions?) Like I said we never do anything that will affect another person only each other..so please flamers understand that..

Does your sister play the lotto ? This will only work if you can sneak out and buy a lotto ticket on a Sunday morning while she is still asleep.

My cousin played this trick on her roommate and while it was kind of mean, it was funny as heck.

Have your sister buy a small stack of lotto tickets the evening before the draw. Tell her it will be good luck for the cruise or something to that effect. Get up early, go online or check the newspaper and mark down the numbers of the winning ticket from the previous night's draw. Head out and buy a new ticket using the winning numbers. Slide the new ticket, with the winning numbers, into her stack of tickets to check when she wakes up.

Sit back and watch the fun. :D

• 5 months later...

A co-worker wanted to prank his DW so while she was in the spa he went back to the cabin and put crime scene tape on the door and also put made up the bed to make it seem a body was covered. He and the room steward were around the corner as she went in as he knew she would. Yes, there was a scream.

If there are round knobs which have to be turned, put a thin coat of KY Gel on them and ask your "victim" to retrieve something.

My DW sleeps much later then I do. I'm usually up exploring the ship by 4AM. I I told her to meet me somewhere that I had a surprise planned for breakfast. Before leaving the cabin I reset the alarm clock 2 hours later.

• 6 months later...

loved the prank pulled by 2 teens a few trips ago who liberated the future cruise consultant's desk and a couple of chairs and then loaded them into an elevator and rode up and down, asking folks who tried to board, if they had a reservation

This works if you have an early morning excursion.....

Start knocking on their door in the middle of the night.

INSIST that they overslept and are late for their excursion.

(Be sure to be dressed yourself, with a backpack or whatever you would normally take on your day trip)

Depending on how mean you want to be, you could even convince them there's enough time for a quick shower before they get dressed... designate a place that you'll meet them...

Then go back to your cabin and go to sleep!

:p

The joke is good - except knocking on doors in the middle of the night is sure to bother that other door that is 3 inches away and probably the people across the hall as well.

My DD played this on my DS. Every night he ordered ice cream and the wackiest topping to go with it. So one night she had the waiter put cooking oil on it (looked like butterscotch). He took a bite and didn't know what to do so he pretended it was fine. That was his 21st birthday cruise.

Edited by notentirelynormal

The joke is good - except knocking on doors in the middle of the night is sure to bother that other door that is 3 inches away and probably the people across the hall as well.

My DD played this on my DS. Every night he ordered ice cream and the wackiest topping to go with it. So one night she had the waiter put cooking oil on it (looked like butterscotch). He took a bite and didn't know what to do so he pretended it was fine. That was his 21st birthday cruise.

That's just so cruel

But oh I love it

Thanks for udeas

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 7 months later...

I think you could wait until intended prank victim goes in for the night, sneak to their door and decorate it with cruiseline Themed decor balloons ribbons etc.. Royal Caribbean logo type stuff with an envelope addressed to stateroom # whatever, and a note that says You are the Winner of the Cabin Drawing of the Day! Please take this to Guess Services to claim your winnings...

Of course you walk down with them excitedly to see what they won. Guess Services will have no clue what they are talking about, ha ha! :D

• 1 year later...
When I went on a cruise a couple of years ago with friends who were first time cruisers, we decided to meet up right before muster drill. They were in their life jackets ready to attend the drill and I showed up in kids swimmies, (you know the things kids wear on their arms in the pool) and I said "hey! where did you get those life jackets? All we had in our cabin were these?!?" haha it was really funny!

Ann

OMG that is too funny! Bet the safety officer would have had a stroke.