FUNNY or Favorite Cruise Quotes or Sayings...

JustCruiseyNotCrazy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

On the NCL Gem, not the biggest of ships I was asked by a group of 4 people on the pool deck, if the pool bar was located on the same deck as the pool. We were about 20 feet from the pool. I turned and pointed to the bar which was maybe 15 feet away in all its glory with maybe 10 bar stools around it, blenders going and people laughing. Then one of the 4 said to the others "I told you that was the bar that we just walked past". I almost hit the floor laughing so hard with them.

• 7 months later...

“I really don't know why it is that all of us are so committed to the sea, except I think it's because in addition to the fact that the sea changes, and the light changes, and ships change, it's because we all came from the sea. And it is an interesting biological fact that all of us have in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea - whether it is to sail or to watch it - we are going back from whence we came.

John F. Kennedy [1962]

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...