Total comfort packages on Costa

alicat58

It is indeed. Except I did not see it in the "Press" bit, I have now. If you look at a cruise and scroll to the bottom it now gives you the different tariffs.

We are on the NeoRiviera in just over 2 weeks and I hope to get more information then.

Hope the Bavarian beer is still good.

Alicat

I saw this somewhere a couple of months ago, just about in line with other cruise companies who are ''''''giving'''''' away AI packages, still saying that looking at couple of cruises we had looked at for next year, there does not seem that much increase in the actual cruise prices.

Still think Costa A.I. drinks are reasonable compared with other lines we cruise with.

Thought it was coming in next June, not April, look out also for the 500 Euro OBC give away coming up.

I had another look at the "included" drinks packages(from 1/4/18) and it appears that Brindiamo will include cocktails. Currently it is not the case.

I wonder whether they are going to stop the Piu Gusto.

On the NeoRiviera 2 weeks today. Yippeeee. Will try and find out unless the lucky person on the Magica will do that for us.

Alicat

They have a 500 euro OBC all over the site if you book before November. Looks as if they want to tell you what you can spend it though on. Maybe I am misunderstanding.

Alicat

I think that the €15 discount on the cheapest €50 shore excursion may be the ONLY coupons worth using

• 5 months later...

Anyone completely confirmed that this is the case and cocktails are now included in the Brindiamo drinks package.

It says includes cocktails when you book it up and hover over the package, but I have not seen this updated anywhere else yet.

Im hoping that they just haven't updated this on their website yet and probably won't until its been changed over officially.

Just a bit annoying when you want clear cut answers on something which should be straight forward.

Straight forward, come on we are talking about Costa here.

we have had the intenditore included with most of our latest cruises with Costa.

Some ships allow you to purchase bottles of wine at 50% off while our last cruise first week this month we were charged full price.

This was because we brought a couple of bottles to share we people we met, who did not have any package