How are the Swans doing?

Good luck with the storm, I don't particularly care for either side.

I don’t care for the game. Phew. I can relax. Well, after the shock of yesterday that is. Interesting perspective from news.com.au that AFL would be worried about the type of footy that has won the GF in the last 2 years given that last years winners finished 10th this year.

I don’t care for the game. Phew. I can relax. Well, after the shock of yesterday that is. Interesting perspective from news.com.au that AFL would be worried about the type of footy that has won the GF in the last 2 years given that last years winners finished 10th this year.

Yeah, well it will be another year before we find out how this one ends up.

The first time I saw that it reminded me of a guy I went to school with who used to change sides at half time if the first one wasn't doing so well.

Had one of those at school too, went on to play with the Raiders

Swan street would be pumping.

Our apartment we lease for work (coz Adelaide is dead for work) is on Punt Road near Swan Street. Our local restaurants and takeaways being just next to Richmond Station. Got very messy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

OMG, I am ashamed to admit I totally lost track of the GF since we were travelling (and American football had started, and I had my fantasy teams to run, and I am commissioner of a league and...well, you get the point).

Glad I remembered to come back and check. it sounds like the game was somewhat lopsided, based on the score?? Wish I could have watched it along with all of you. I guess we have to wait until next season now <sigh>

On the plus side, my golf game is getting better and the weather is perfect now for playing :D

ML

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all

OMG, I am ashamed to admit I totally lost track of the GF since we were travelling (and American football had started, and I had my fantasy teams to run, and I am commissioner of a league and...well, you get the point).

Glad I remembered to come back and check. it sounds like the game was somewhat lopsided, based on the score?? Wish I could have watched it along with all of you. I guess we have to wait until next season now <sigh>

On the plus side, my golf game is getting better and the weather is perfect now for playing :D

ML

Well as they say in the movies 'Swing away George, swing away'.:cool: