Croatia LCV cruise

cruisercon

We are a little late posting photographs from the May 5th LCV cruise aboard the Journey sailing round trip from Venice to Croatia. As usual, Azamara did a wonderful job.

Photos can be viewed at http://www.dickseebachphotography.smugmug.com. Click on Galleries and the Croatian cruise is the last one. The last port, Koper, Slovenia hosted the AzAmazing Evening and it truly was amazing! One of the best we have had with them. It took place in Tito Square and the advance preparation that Azamara did was evident.

Feel free to enjoy some of our other travels, especially Azamara's maiden voyage to Australia and New Zealand in January 2016.

Enjoy!

Connie and Dick (cruisercon)

We are a little late posting photographs from the May 5th LCV cruise aboard the Journey sailing round trip from Venice to Croatia. As usual, Azamara did a wonderful job.

Photos can be viewed at www.dickseebachphotography.smugmug.com. Click on Galleries and the Croatian cruise is the last one. The last port, Koper, Slovenia hosted the AzAmazing Evening and it truly was amazing! One of the best we have had with them. It took place in Tito Square and the advance preparation that Azamara did was evident.

Feel free to enjoy some of our other travels, especially Azamara's maiden voyage to Australia and New Zealand in January 2016.

Enjoy!

Connie and Dick (cruisercon)

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. We are planning to do a Azamara Croatia cruise fall 2019.

Hello cruisercon,

would you allow us to use a few of your photography from your Azamara cruise(s) on our FB page?

We will of course give you full photo credit if we do!

=======================================

Hi Bonnie,

Connie forwarded me your posting. Thank you for the kind words! I'm honored that you found my photos good enough for your site.

Feel free to use them on your Facebook page (along with the ones from the 2014 Mediterranean Cruise and the 2016 Australia & New Zealand trips as well if you wish) and thank you for including my photo credit. I can send you a copy of the original for whatever one's you'd like to use if it's easier for you to upload them to Facebook.

Please let me know if you would like to use them elsewhere as well. Connie and I are looking forward to our next Azamara cruise!

Best regards,

Dick Seebach

dickseebach@mac.com

I am looking at an oct 2019 Croatia cruise on the Journey! Are you looking at the same one? It looks fabulous!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are thinking of 2 b2b, October 10-19, Venice to Athens, and October 19-27, Athens, RT.

Tom

Thank you Connie & Dick - wonderful photos!

We'll be in New Zealand during Feb. with Journey, and I'm wondering if your Dunedin day was an Azamara shore excursion, or was it private? Thanks in advance,

Teri

We used Awesome Tours NZ; it was lovely and a wonderful tour guide, Pat. The email I have for them is: mark@awesometours.co.nz. Their website is www.awesometours.co.nz and the one we selected was Otago Peninsula Wildlife Experience & Larnach Castle. It was arranged by a fellow passenger and we joined along.

For the most part, we tend to do private excursions specifically as it makes it easier for Dick to take pictures.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. We LOVED Australia and New Zealand and would love to go back some day.

Cruisercon

• 3 weeks later...
=======================================

Hi Bonnie,

Connie forwarded me your posting. Thank you for the kind words! I'm honored that you found my photos good enough for your site.

Feel free to use them on your Facebook page (along with the ones from the 2014 Mediterranean Cruise and the 2016 Australia & New Zealand trips as well if you wish) and thank you for including my photo credit. I can send you a copy of the original for whatever one's you'd like to use if it's easier for you to upload them to Facebook.

Please let me know if you would like to use them elsewhere as well. Connie and I are looking forward to our next Azamara cruise!

Best regards,

Dick Seebach

dickseebach@mac.com

Hi Dick,

Our agency folk have sent you an email asking for your permission. Would you mind responding to them as well that you give permission? (They are hesitant to use your lovely photographs w/o it.)

Let me know if you haven't received the email.

Thanks again!

Bonnie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bonnie,

Sorry I took so long to get back to you. I checked my email and didn't see anything from the agency. Could you ask them to send it again?

It's dickseebach@mac.com

Thanks!

Hi Dick,

Our agency folk have sent you an email asking for your permission. Would you mind responding to them as well that you give permission? (They are hesitant to use your lovely photographs w/o it.)

Let me know if you haven't received the email.

Thanks again!

Bonnie