Airport to the pier

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

West Coast Departures

Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, San Francisco, Vancouver
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:27 AM.
99 Posts
Joined Oct 2013
We are flying into San Francisco and I was wondering about how long away is the pier and about how much is a taxi ride to get us there? TIA

Sent from my iPad using Forums
90,042 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
The drive time depends on time of day and day of week. I would estimate around 45 minutes. Taxis are metered so traffic can impact total fare. I would say around $55.00 to $60.00 before tip.

Another option is Uber or Lyft.

Also we use a private car service execucar at www.execucar.com

Keith
Petaluma, Ca. 94954
29,486 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
There are many threads down the board on your options. As we are doing this Friday, we did our research- SuperShuttle is $20pp. Uber is $37-61, depending on which service you use (we were looking at UberXL, as we have our bags).

You can use BART...about $8pp, but you need to walk your bags 1.1 miles. Again, all discussed frequently here.

Keith is absolutely correct..time depends on traffic. Don't expect less than 30 minutes.
99 Posts
Joined Oct 2013
So sounds like maybe private car is the way to go? I think that I found a link to order one. Thanks everyone!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums