4 night cruise on ventura

Happyday2

Hi all

We are booked on 4 night ventura cruise in February just been on personaliser to try and book excursions and some are already wait listed!

Does this mean that they have already been completely sold out or do they release more?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

We have been wait listed in the past but due to demand P&O put on another coach, which meant us

and others wait listed got to go on our chosen excursion .

So fingers crossed and the demand is high to warrant another coach or you may get someone cancel.

I'm on the Oceana one in Feb that is the same itinerary. The other morning the excursions weren't there, I looked again the evening and the excursions were on the Ann Frank one was waitlisted already!! Luckily I've already been but I was amazed.

I've been waitlisted before and got on but for the Ann Frank one I'm not sure they would be able to get extra tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This happened to us on one cruise and when I inquired why this was, how could they be waitlisted within 24 hours of release I was told that the final arrangements for those tours had not been finalised and as soon as they were the 'waitlist' sign would be removed - and it was. So it may be the same with your cruise.

This happened to us on one cruise and when I inquired why this was, how could they be waitlisted within 24 hours of release I was told that the final arrangements for those tours had not been finalised and as soon as they were the 'waitlist' sign would be removed - and it was. So it may be the same with your cruise.

That's interesting to know thanks :)